The toxicity of overwatch. Why Samito hasn’t been banned yet

Sadly this won’t really work against most streamers. They have ban protection against random reports. And if some how you reach a threshold where they are banned, they can just call some one up and get it cleared.

They will never face a perma ban, even if they actually cheat on stream.

1 Like

At least one I know about was false reports but it was also pretty toxic to just report Sym players for playing Sym.

1 Like

Jeeze I don’t think I even understood a word you just wrote there my friend, but okay, I’m glad you are done, lol.

1 Like

Samito is trash. I remember a few years back he made a video “proving Moira was broken and in need of a rework” because she got an easy kill on him as Doom, but he literally misplayed so hard, lol. He’s a man-child.

I don’t understand how he has such a large following when there are more talented and deserving content creators…but such is life, I guess.

The best thing you can do is do what I do - mute him so you don’t have to see him.

1 Like

Players should be banned based on what they do in-game. If he mutes to complain, it is not in-game.

This is very immature to such an ironic level lmao

3 Likes

Ironic he should say that considering he is a massive man-child.

2 Likes

Bro, lol I absolutely smack talk my team or certain players on mute. It’s a coping mechanism. However I would never say that in chat or to someone face.

I keep my composure when talking to people. All I’m doing is putting my thoughts out loud in a my gaming room by myself.

Disagree.

Because I’m informing someone that streams are mainly watched by children? Okay. I guess that’s immature, on some twisted level?

…I realize these forums are also mainly children, which is where the irony would come from, but I don’t understand how that is immature.

The developers like him even if he insults them more often than his teammates.

The forum is mostly filled with adult players.

Streams are viewed by all kinds of people and the idea that mainly children watch them likely comes from the fact that streaming began with games like Minecraft and one of the biggest IPs in streaming is Fortnite which, yes, is primarily viewed by teens and below, but that is one game’s demographic.

1 Like

How is samito so highly ranked on every role when he is constantly throwing?

How is it abuse to call someone bad, not in voice or text chat, but to yourself?

Why can’t y’all be honest with yourselves? You hate samito because he is constantly complaining about mercy, brig and Moira, while having exactly 0 rizz.

Don’t be such an old fart Red. Streams are great background ambience. I enjoy emongg and ml7. I laugh my butt off with Dafran or Jay3. You telling me you never enjoyed a long Overwatch Streamer?

I’m calling you Red from now on btw, you are Red from thats 70’s show and im sure I’m a Kelso in your book. :joy:

2 Likes

samito is doing one thing right. living rent free in some people’s minds. reminds me of one other toxic streamer that has thousands of followers and his name starts with an “X”

They are not super comparable in my opinion. Both in a good way and a bad way. Samito is a different beast and he is here to round up all the zoo animals.

i just think the reason most streamers are succesful is toxicity and controversy. young people eat that stuff up. no one wants to watch goody too shoe joe streamer who is an angel… i mean some people do but there are tons of little demons out there and streamers prove it

The key is they are toxic in stream not mostly in game. Though samito has been and got cancelled for it from Florida.
Watch any gm.stream on twitch with low views, those people are way more toxic than samito.

I doubt if these people enjoy the game at all.

I mean if your a genji main you don’t want your streamers to say moira brig is balanced, you want them to validate your belief that she is skill lesss, most of the genji watching a gm genji will be a gold or plat.Its views to play for the gallery.

yea i guess its more complicated. the most successful streamers are

1. entertaining
  2. real good at the game they play
  3. controversial
  4. maybe a bit of a bully or funny in a toxic way
  5. maybe some mental issues or insane lol

most key element is entertaining and having charisma

Because what Samito says on his stream is almost never broadcast to his team unless they’re watching his stream.

Blizzard cannot moderate what you say to your stream. They can only moderate what you say in game. If you have a problem with what he’s saying on his stream, when he’s doing his Stephen A. Smith impersonations, then you need to contact YouTube. They moderate their platform.

This is like asking for someone to be banned in OW2 for a tweet they made. You people need to get over yourselves.

If you have eyes, and actually look at his screen while he’s “raging,” that would all be obvious to you.

But most people here don’t have eyes… or brains.

They only have ears to hear and a mouth to whine.

2 Likes