The support nerf train has started again

Destination: Brigitte

45 Likes

I can’t resist tooting my own horn here and say I called this 26 days ago.

30 Likes

Forums drinking game: every time you see a support main victim complex post, take a shot. You’ll be dead within an hour.

32 Likes

People on this forum are not open to anything.
No hero should be meta.
Nerf everyone.
Delete supports.
Let there only be DPS, that’s what the players like isn’t it? OW should have been a full shooter FPS.
Brig and Moira were a waste of time and design to be so complained about ever after.

4 Likes

jawns
Those; They’re gonna target hero XY next are getting boring.

It’s like they’re all on substance or something.

Kills, kills, kills, damage, kills, aim, skills, kills, more, more, damage, damage, damage, kills.

6 Likes

It’s not end of the world if they nerf/buff or do what ever for the heroes you either like/hate.

It’s good for the game. If they didnt do anything the game would go stale pretty quickly.

1 Like

Whatever, it’s always gonna feel and be stale with only 7 or 8 supports and tanks to pick from plus slow heroes release…

Sad times.

[Points at Hanzo/Widow/Doomfish] THOSE GUYS. NERF THE 1 SHOTS. THEY’RE THE REAL PROBLEM!

22 Likes

nice
broken heroes need fixes

3 Likes

You did.

THAT they would pick a support to pick on was not in doubt, but that you pick it would be Brig was impressive.

I’m satisfied that I correctly predicted Brig, annoyed that I got it wrong and thought the second one would be Mercy instead if Moira.

I had no idea it was going to be Brig to be honest. She was always kind of strong and nobody said anything. So I thought she was going to get a pass.

Theres been one thread saying shes op, and one thread saying they dont really want her fo become meta.

Chill out.

Starting to think the people claming that everyone wants supports nerf are becoming more of the problem.

3 Likes

So, should armor be nerfed again?

It’s because YourOverwatch and Samito complained about Brig in their latest video, thats where all the tons of “Brig is broken pls nerf” threads the past few days have come from :clown_face: :sleeping:

21 Likes

how is brig broken at all?
they literally trashed on her after the rework, and even right before the rework she wasn’t that strong as she’d been nerfed like ten times previously.
brig hasn’t been played much since her rework, so seeing as every other support has been nerfed, it makes sense why she’s being picked.

we know you just want easy picks on supports and they shouldn’t ever be strong at all and they should all have 0% pickrates, but brig is fine.

15 Likes

read your first paragraph and then ask yourself how is this not broken?, then read the 2nd and realise it’s a stupid thing to say.

Wholeheartedly yes. I always thought reverting back to -5hp from -3hp was unnecessary and counterproductive.

1 Like

Because DPS queues times are not bad enough :wink:

12 Likes