The state of the war

Birds

20 caricatures

1 Like

I have 4 dogs and 1 cat.

The cat is far more annoying and such a jerk that he surpasses the 4 dogs’ crappy habits COLLECTIVELY.

The only thing he has going for him is that he has a mustache patch in his fur.

(he also stood in that position for a few minutes, and it embodies how stupid he is lmao)

1 Like

Hamsters.

Love all animals equally, show no bias.

…Expect towards homp sapians, they’re terrible.

Mmmm… i’d rather not pick a side… but if i had to?

Dogs, fluffy floof floofs.

Mm such active happy boios.
Just want to cuddle and play with them all day long.

I get that discussions like these are good topics to talk about, though i don’t think this is the right place to do it.

Not like it’s something really bad that you’re doing, just for future reference.

Do hold in mind that the Overwatch Forums should be related to Overwatch directly or the forums.

The Overwatch forums are for discussion of topics directly related to Overwatch.

The forums were designed specifically for discussions about Overwatch and related topics. Any topics not related to Overwatch, Battle.net , or Blizzard Entertainment are subject to deletion. Additionally, users who spam meaningless symbols, special characters, images, videos, or fragmented ideas that don’t contribute to a larger Overwatch conversation will find their topics subject to deletion.

(Refer to: Welcome to General Discussion - Please Read!)

Why not an off-topic forum?
Well because there are many other platforms to technically discuss this.

(Why force people to make a choice? :frowning:)

There’s nothing like a good goat. Very utilitarian in design.

Dogs all the way, baby.

Whatever side doesn’t have dogs. I’m not even that opposed to them, it’s just that I like literally everything else more. Even nudibranchs and coral.

dogs, i feel like dogs are just more connected to people overall, cats are more feral and can and will more likely bite the hand that feeds it.

i don’t let wild animals inside my house, just saying.

Definitely dogs, but my girlfriend’s cat is working very hard to convince me otherwise (he’s about as perfect as a cat can come)

This isn’t war! This is sport!

While I like cats, we all know dogs will win. People love their obedient slaves…

1 Like

I mean, that’s one way to put it…

Brig has a cat

Well, I guess I might be biased. I like my pets to be my equal, not just do as I say.

1 Like

I feel you have some history with “a few people”…

Can you elaborate please? Or at least try to.

Cats because they are more independent and they don’t bark constantly.

1 Like

Ahem, “Dark” history. Like why you are biased and I didn’t expect that I needed to explain…

Let’s not continue.

I am not a furry, lol.