The sombra demon hunter skin

What the hell blizzard.

ok so for you guys that don’t have the skin yet. this is great. I’m happy for you. however, for the people that spent actual money on this skin, it’s bull that it is being given away like this. I get that the skin was an envy of other players but I haven’t seen any sort of compensation for players that have already purchased the skin.

Maybe I’m the only one that thinks this, maybe I’m not. but had I known I could have gotten the skin free a year later I wouldn’t have bought a digital ticket to blizzcon, because, well, I don’t care about blizzcon.

3 Likes

It is what it is. Those of us that did challenges to get the Police D.Va and Genji Oni got to see the fruit of our efforts essentially just given away to everyone else.

Hopefully we get something for doing week 3 if we already have Demon Hunter. At the least we should get in-game currency for a Duplicate Legendary.

Nevertheless, just because you may have spent money just to get the Demon Hunter skin doesn’t mean that you didn’t also buy the FULL BlizzCon bundle, which DH was only a part of. Whether you used everything in the bundle or not, you got what you paid for, so did I, and we are NOT entitled to anything more :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

This later release was mentioned in the initial offering. I didn’t buy the Blizzcon ticket because I could wait.

18 Likes

Eh

I knew they’d release it later, so I didn’t feel too bad paying that much at the time

9 Likes

Didn’t they say it was coming later? But hey, you had a year of exclusivity. Not bad, right? Plus it’s not like that’s all you got for your money at the time.

3 Likes

THEY.

SAID.

THEY.

WERE.

GOING.

TO.

RELEASE.

IT.

LATER.

You didnt buy a skin for 50 bucks. You bought a ticket to blizzcon that included a skin, as well as other things.

It was known from day ONE that the skin was going to be available in game at a later date.

26 Likes

Should have read the bottom of the ticket then new poster

6 Likes

It actually was in the fine print of 2018 that the Demon Hunter Skin was going to be added in the course of 2019 to the game.

No one knew however it would be as a reward for winning 9 games in the final week of the event.

And you didn’t buy the skin, you bought a ticket for blizzcon with rewards.
There is a difference.

Of course if you buy the ticket just for the skin, i can see your POV but it doesn’t make this situation bad.

I too bought the ticket but i watched the OW panels of Blizzcon because i was interested in them.
The skin was a nice reward to get but seeing it here in the event doesn’t anger me.

Bought the Ticket this year as well. Hoping the panels are good this year too.

3 Likes

The skin will still be exclusive once the Halloween event ends.
It’s a win win situation us who brought the virtual ticket last year and for the people who didn’t get the virtual ticket last year and have been waiting for this skin.

Anyways from the very start it said in the fine print the skin will be available through other means later this year so it’s not a big surprise.

1 Like

Oh wow, they did what they said they were going to do?

Wtf Blizzard. /s

4 Likes

It was said before you even was able to buy it that it gona be free
People and their lack of interest into reading what they buying…

1 Like

For the 500th time in the last 350 days: the skin was never $50. It was a perk IN ADDITION to purchasing the Digital Ticket, just like Lucio’s DJ emote was a PERK of buying last year’s OWL pass. You weren’t paying $30 for an emote. You were paying $30 for an all access pass that INCLUDED the emote as a BONUS!

4 Likes

Imagine buying a ticket just for 1 game and 1 skin, when you’re buying a ticket for blizzcon online access and not its rewards

Rewards are perks in addition to online access, you don’t pay $50 for a skin, you pay for content and you get a bonus for it.

3 Likes

It literally said in the purchase agreement that it’d be available at a later date.

1 Like

For everyone’s reference…

6 Likes

Thankfully it wasn’t a Diablo Immortal cross over purchase.

Crisis averted

3 Likes

Woulda been better if they had put it in a lootbox and made the Lucio “Gorgon” skin Week 3’s reward.

That way we could at least get duplicate currency if DH popped from a box.

If you already have the skin, then what’s the point of Week 3 for us? :man_shrugging:t2:

You bought a ticket; the skin was free bro. Stop and think… and it was written then that it would be available later remember? Thank you Blizz for doing the right thing on this btw.

3 Likes

You paid for the ticket not for the skin you don’t deserve anything

1 Like

I mean thoroughly read what you’re purchasing before buying