The Sombra changes seems to be a massive nerf

4200 is a massive high SR

pretty sure that’s just hints of her buffs

they might buff other areas as well we don’t know yet

2 Likes

Your English was very good actually!

I agree entirely with your post, very well made!

1 Like

It is.
Blizz is either extremely incompetent or they’re set on not making sombra even close to viable.
Simple as that.
No way you go through TWO ENTIRE YEARS of buffing anything but her damage and self reliance and wonder why she’s not seeing play.

Blizz, you want sombra to be better?
Make hack more noticeable, increase her damage towards hacked targets.
This change DOES ABSOLUBTELY NOTHING while removing some of the few good things of her original kit.

7 Likes

thx dude ! aprecciate it

Here you go.

2 Likes

babyrage :’( ! I am mad

2 Likes

l like them so far… I don’t like the reduction in speed as I am so use to the speed as of right now, but infinite Stealth is really good as she can go in and out as she please. I think…

4 Likes

I think they should make hack an aiming ability like a quick purple beam that you can miss with in exchange for it being instant and obviously they should do something about her weak primary fire that can be out damaged by a mercy pistol, also they should sugar skulls above the enemy’s head the same way health packs do and they can even have a timer so you know exactly when the effects stop.

Yeah because the super easy to hit tank mains weren’t crying enough…

I have 100 hours on Sombra, and I have to agree that this sounds like the wrong changes.

I think the far majority of Sombra players were hoping she would turn more movement based by making her movement abilities faster, but this seem to be the complete opposite. Sombra is fun to play when you play her fast and aggressively in combat, not when you run around in Stealth out of combat.

7 Likes

I agree with this only.

There are a ton of benefits!

There’s no pressure of having to rush from spawn to behind the enemy lines and have about 5seconds to tell your team where the enemies are.

You can easily and more effectively scout; which they noted was one of the main play styles of sombra - scout/assassin.

You also get to have more control on who you’re going to attack when out of stealth and when you actually pop out of stealth.

The only benefit from stealth wasn’t just to contest the point.

People cry about everything, what do you want me to do about it, ether way i main characters that hack affects greatly like tracer d.va and lucio, also they can counter it exactly the same as before with their shield.

1 Like

Fair enough.

(20 characters bla bla)

1 Like

I think making hack more noticeable would be a nice change but honestly we should be using comms with your team and letting them know who you hacked.

She’s a hero where you need to be working with your team to get the most out of her. If you want to play like a solo player and not really work with the team she may not be the best hero for you.

1 Like

If u put ur translocator in the spawn then U are a bad sombra because U have to much off time

1 Like

I dont understand what this has to do with my post? Also why put your translocator at your spawn??

EDIT: OH are you commenting on my first opening line? I’m sorry I meant when you start the game you usually are trying to rush to the enemy correct? To get some hacks off, distract, etc. Well most of the time if you leave spawn wait a few seconds then stealth and get behind them you still maybe only have a few seconds before stealth wears off. Ppl hear you come out of stealth and they will see you, thats not a lot of time to let your team know what the enemy is like, imo. So i think the new unlimited invis will allow you to tell your team some good info.

Also, this gives you the real opportunity to come out of stealth as your team pushes and you can get the beneficial hacks off while the enemy is distracted.

It doesn’t matter how quick you voice who’s hacked, having a big symbol that people can spot instantly from a mile away is gonna be quicker and lets people take advantage of it by isolating the hacked target.
This doesn’t takes into account that people also often don’t join voice chat or insta mute everyone on the team.

There’s no pressure of having to rush from spawn to behind the enemy lines and have about 5seconds to tell your team where the enemies are.