The skins aren’t “Furry”, you’re being dumb

You’re saying this to a bunch if gamers. We are all going to say it and joke about it because of furry’s being a trending joke right now. Honestly I don’t see a lot of people hating

Yeah. Are you disagreeing with me in some way…? Cause it seems you are just agreeing in an odd way. Im pointing out that there really just is no base to anything for the people who seriously think the skins are furry based at all. I wish more people really were just joking about all this.

Winter frogs > winter fox
1 Like

Huh? There’s a wolf skin for dva?

1 Like

To tell you the truth i don’t know anymore.

It’s all up in the air for me. (shrug)

It literally hurts nothing, and is all concept based…

It’s like arguing that i wanna call Bastion female.

Guess what.

At the end of the day no matter what i call Bastion, that’s an opinion that i (the individual) am exercising my right to have whether it’s true or not.

So… Once again it’s all harmless to me. :smiley_cat:

Firstly people seem to be in this ignorant preconceived notion that all “furrys” are nothing more than sexual deviants. while in reality they are a portion of the community there not all of them.

let them hate… all there doing is announcing their in tolerant ignorance to the world :confused:

2 Likes

Thank you for saying this, i didn’t want to try and figure out how to convey this properly.

Exactly this^

2 Likes

and statistically speaking the “furrys” that are furrys for a sexual reasons… account for a very small portion of the furry community…

there are many furry people i have strong dislike for personally… but its not because of the fact they are “Furrys” but for the fact they are delusional and refuse to live in reality

Not to hard to look on the OW twitter.

It’s also not *too hard to look at your post before sending into the public that is this forum.

So what’s your excuse.

Seriously… What’s wrong with a few ears?
Maybe some tails…

Who hurt you?

1 Like

yeah how dare they try and make jokes out of a fictional video game skins.

Okay just because it has animal or cutesy animal features does not make it “Furry”

its when you take the stance of the human body/form then build animal features upon it that it becomes furry…

take for example the Old animated disney robin hood film

just because theres ears and tails does not make it as such…

let me give you a few words you should research

anthropomorphic
Kemonomimi ( as anthro is the closest term we have in english)

your inablity to distinguish, and unwillingness to broaden your horizons… only makes your ignorance all the more apparent :confused:

4 Likes

Pretty sure I was only talking about where to find the new winter skins and nothing else.

But some one seems to easily have a temper tantrum.
Was it from all the abuse you had?

Best movie tbh.

Basically this^

Even though if someone wishes to call something “furry” simply because they feel it relates to their personal style and taste, It harms no one… Which is where i am confused.

I have a deer hat irl.
Does wearing that make me a literal furry?
Nope.

Yet i’d call myself a furry while wearing it. :3
Because it’s part of my “style”

Kinda like this…
Could you literally say Soldier: 76 is from CoD?

No, of course not… But he simply resembles that style of gameplay.

Quite literally yes, i’m getting help for that daily.

Temper?
I hope you can hear the sarcasm in my posts

I thought you might be… But i genuinely couldn’t tell.

whats funny… is we do have an actual furry hero in the game and all the furry haters are completely oblivious to it LMAFO

1 Like

Pretty much…
(Who ya talking about? oWo)

I’m not willing to make accusations around these people.
But if you ask me they’d all be furries. (Reaper shrug wearing a cat hat)
And yes i’m slightly kidding, but legit anyone could potentially be a “furry” And no one would ever know unless they openly confirmed it. lol

hammond would be a furry… all the anti furry people crying about these skins… never said a hateful biggoted word about hammond being a “furry”

they just dislike the skins, and are trying to use the general shared hatred of furrys on the internet to perpetuate that hate

though its very clear they really dont know what a “Furry” is

while he may not have a human posture or body structure… its clear he functions mentally on a human level… so that would technically make him a furry

I’ve been saying it as a joke so whatever.

Ahh… i often try to put wreckingb- hammond out of my mind anyways…

But yes, technically he is an “Anthro” animal due to genetic modification, and story elements.

Walking and acting in ways similar to a human, while being an animal.