The skins aren’t “Furry”, you’re being dumb

Good, I will admit slapping a white colour scheme and a animal hat on every hero would be a tad disappointing. Still hoping for a Christmas mercy skin.

1 Like

I was disgusted by the ana skin but even with that they were just few. Now we have more. Not to mention they don’t even fit in a winter event.

Me too - a winter skin would fit her so well :grin:

Well then, good news!
Now that you’ve heard of him, the quantity of stuff you don’t know has just decreased from infinity to infinity minus one!

Do you prefer the red “mrs Claus” skin concept or the ice queen one.

I liked the Snow Seraph one I saw on twitter, but I’d like Mrs Claus - we need more red Mercy :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Honestly, I despise anyone who outright calls me a furry. But I also despise when people’s opinion and outlook on certain topics are influenced by an incredibly loosely-relevant event/topic/person.
Basically:
“WatchFox, you a furry?”
“No.”
“No, you’re totally a furry.”

Watch is my dog’s name. He’s a 3-month old huskylab who’s adorable.
Fox has always been my name. So, 2-and-2.

But yea…I love Lucio’s skin to the point of ‘instabuy’ status, as with most of the skins animal-related…because they’re usually really friggen’ awesome. Don’t let the ‘bandwagon memers’ ruin the skin’s awesomeness for you, people!

Excuse you and your face?
I’ll speed on by, drive my soundwaves into your dome, and jump err’where with GRACE.
But in all seriousness, I would’ve preferred a winter-frog. Like those Frozen Toads from Avatar.

1 Like

Okay, with a name like “MegaLopunny” I legit value your opinion on this subject; however, they are furry skins. Hanzo is wearing a pelt, D.Va is a catgirl which are basically human with cat features, not an animal or anthropomorphic, and Ana’s is, but it is one badmutha skin. So, I do not really care.

Be this exactly true…

Ears.

Instantly worth the fake currency i don’t have.

And no one should ever question it.

1 Like

Snort.

It’s because of the tail :-p

Everyone read this article and look at the images lol
h ttps://www.pcgamer.com/overwatch-is-really-embracing-the-furry-theme-this-holiday-season/

People are free to think of them any way they like, I don’t care if they are or they aren’t “Furry”, my only issue is that Zarya’s seems a little underwhelming for a legendary and Zarya doesn’t have a lot of great skins (besides the 80’s and Barbarian).

2 Likes

what’s this? notices you’re a furry oh boy

1 Like

I’m cool with skins

I just want one for Tracer; ya know anything for her - it’s really been awhile. Outside that lame blonde lightning and ugly OWL exclusive one

Still can’t believe she doesn’t have a Halloween skin.

They are not. They do not match with any actual definition or values of furries to be it. Hanzo’s got a cliche hunter skin. Dva is a what iirc a Gothic Lolita style skin that falls more towards neko fashioned if anything, not furry. Ana’s is the closest you could possible claim to be a furry based skin, except it’s not because it is not of a character separate from her (unless she actually has some owl fursona lol). The new Lucio and Zarya skins are literally just an outfit using some animal traits and a bear hat. A bear HAT. They are not furry. This is a fact.

Lucio would make a cool furry though and I am completely fine with that headcanon. It’s nothing factual.

What happened to when we understood that the costumes/skins are just heroes celebrating the holidays?

I walk around irl wearing a fox hat and calling myself a furry. (shrug)

You see… this is the part that’s funny to me.

It’s a concept.

Aka, i still see no harm in it all. :sweat_smile: