The skins aren’t “Furry”, you’re being dumb

The new Lucio and Zarya skin.
Ana’s owl skin and Hanzo and D.va’s wolf and kitty skin nobody batted an eye at before now aren’t “furry” or furry agenda, whatever term you made up, or heard and repeated to follow some bandwagon meme you know nothing about.

Animal influence doesn’t mean “furry”. Everyone loves animals.
Calling it a furry skin out of hate is dumb and so is calling it a furry skin out of excitement.
You’ve been on the internet too long.

Let this be the post that addresses this issue.

148 Likes

I think the skins are really cool, not sure why people dislike them.
If I had to guess, the Mr. Hardcore competitive players don’t like cute things. Whereas, us normies, you know, the ones who probably spend money on loot boxes still, actually enjoy these cute skins. I hope they release more of them.

32 Likes

You don’t think they’re furry skins.

Is that going to stop anyone from calling you a furry?

13 Likes

The only way these skins would constitute being actual furry skins is if Lucio and Zarya straight up were a humanoid fox and bear respectively.

29 Likes

Fake outrage over non issues. :man_shrugging:

24 Likes

Furriness aside, Lucio is wearing Ariana Grande headphones.

10 Likes

The distinction I am seeing people make is that they have… tails… So furry.

Yeah, I don’t get it either.

1 Like

Furry here (it’s an interest), thanks for the PSA.

3 Likes

Someone needs to post that furry scale meme from years ago.

1 Like

Lucio already has an animal. It’s called a frog. GTFO with this fox nonsense. Foxes are weak and slow. Frogs are the true alpha predator.

13 Likes

D.va Black Cat isn’t furry, it’s gothic lolita. Get your subcultures right.

23 Likes

Why are you so angry? Like, come on ref!

5 Likes

Silence furries…

1 Like

Im fine with the skins but I was hoping for something more holiday themed, it just doesn’t have the same feel when its just an animal as opposed to something festive.

As a Furry, Arctic Fox skin only adds to the pile of proof that Lucio would be a Furry if asked.

I’m gonna enjoy being annoying in this skin. oWo

7 Likes

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwi826O4p4zfAhXFvY8KHUjXC9oQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=%2Furl%3Fsa%3Di%26rct%3Dj%26q%3D%26esrc%3Ds%26source%3Dimages%26cd%3D%26cad%3Drja%26uact%3D8%26ved%3D2ahUKEwjCkvacp4zfAhUMRo8KHWRlBU0QjRx6BAgBEAU%26url%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Fknowyourmeme.com%2Fmemes%2Ffurry-scale%26psig%3DAOvVaw0JTAcuEYxjiapHhxwzAk18%26ust%3D1544223535619010&psig=AOvVaw0JTAcuEYxjiapHhxwzAk18&ust=1544223535619010

Overall it might be better more winter generic so it’s not specific Xmas and worn more so any occasion

2 Likes

I agree calling them furry is a bit of a stretch. Have those people not seen furry costumes?

Plus if the devs added in bunny suits would those same peeps call it a furry skin?
It has the ears and tail so by their logic, it’s a furreh skin.

1 Like

What is so eloquent about your post that it’s the definitive post on the subject?

That’s what you got from this? Congrats.