The silence about Genji is telling

They’re going to keep him busted until OWL is done. I’m calling it.

Then they might say “oops” and tone him down. Then they might care about ladder again.

Genji plays = crowd cheers = money. Literally zero dignity left here.

206 Likes

I’ll lose a tremendous amount of respect and faith in the team if they don’t address him soon. There have been heroes who didn’t even reach a fraction of where he’s at now that were met with swift nerfs.

120 Likes

blizzard dignity died whith diablo 3 xd

48 Likes

Exactly. With his stats, the fact that they’re not dropping the hammer (Hello ironclad bastion and double shield beam bug fix Sym) is so telling. Pure bias. Sym was where he was at PRE BUFF when she got sledged.

66 Likes

look at those bling bling and that pile of ka-ching ka-ching

8 Likes

What if you are wrong, and they going to buff other heroes next insted? (like tracer)

1 Like

Still better than watching a sigma and orisa shoting barriers

5 Likes

Isn’t it still double shields?

18 Likes

Lack of response or silence isn’t telling anything.

4 Likes

But now we get to watch sick dragonblades

3 Likes

I would rather wantch that than to wait for a genji to ult and wipe a team… its fun the first 10 times but after that? Its gets old AF and pretty obvous that he needs some serious nerfs. It also gets clear that they are biased about genji and tracer changes.

34 Likes

There have been exactly zero OWL matches that have both the Genji buffs and Brig nerfs at the same time. Balance is done based on OWL. Wait and see.

1 Like

i have watched enough in my games, dont need to watch anymore lol

not diablo immortal?

Ummmm dignity was lost when they added heroes like Moira and Brig to cater to casuals

7 Likes

Makes me wonder. Why bother making 30+ heroes if they only want 7 playable

20 Likes

Actually they added Moira and Brig specifically because the skill crowd screamed that Blizzard couldn’t nerf dive because of muh skill and that every hero in dive was individually balanced. So Blizzard introduced counters exactly as the skill crowd demanded.

Skill crowd ever since then:

69 Likes

I mean i’m not on the side of protecting Genji but if you look at Brig who caused a meta and they let her to do that for 1 year than double barrier was meta for 6 months until Bliizard finally decided to deal with it (and is back again) so naaah Genji will stay like this unfortunately for a looong Time.

No no no. Just because they added the wrong thing doesn’t mean that’s what we demanded. I mean hell… make a hero that plays the game for me while I go to work lol.

3 Likes

Be careful what you wish for :man_shrugging: Nerfing dive sure looks like the better choice with hindsight.

13 Likes

Devs rarely make comments here so this isn’t telling anything.

They didn’t immediately respond to the outcries of Moth Mercy and Brigitte. They just nerfed them. Why would it be any different when it comes to Genji? And Genji is far less of a balance issue than those two were.

Blizzard will nerf Genji as they see necessary and they don’t need to tell the forum just because some people are going crazy over it.

They are probably talking about it on that discord channel with, you know, people who understand the game better and are less emotional in their argument.

3 Likes