The scoreboard is the one good thing about OW2

Now bad players and soft throwers can finally be called out with proof for being bad. People can say it’s toxic all they want, but we’ve all had those players on our team that flat out stink and deserve to be called out. If you’re using comp to “practice” a hero on and have by far the lowest output in the match then you are the problem.

Does posting these sorts of threads make you happy?

7 Likes

Bad players can no longer lie about their numbers. So yes.

Except for the part where this is a team, objective based game. The most damage or kills doesn’t win. If I spawncamp the main healer, or deny 1/4 of the other team’s ults in a round, that doesn’t show up on scorecards, but will carry a game more than raw damage numbers.

Scorecards make sense for deathmatches, not for games with real strategy.

8 Likes

Well yeah, the score board is pretty great.

But it just feels like you emotionally need Overwatch 2 to fail.

2 Likes

There is no strategy for 5 randoms without mics.

1 Like

If you think there’s no strategy in this game, even without mics, you will always struggle to climb.

5 Likes

I’ve never struggled to climb. Raw skill is the most important thing in OW. At the end of the day you can only capture/defend by securing kills.

Nope…Cuz now the match is 4v4
And if the enemy team has 2 decent players and your team has 4 muppets…Guess what,you lose…Everytime

1 Like

I doubt anyone who thinks there’s no strategy behind this game has ever been above plat. Ult tracking is most important, then game awareness, then positioning, then communication, then after all those, mechanics matters.

3 Likes

Ult tracking most important???
People who think that never been above Bronze

1 Like

Facts lol. Cree is one of the best heroes in the game in the right hands and his ult is literally used as a distraction/reload by top players. This guy has no clue what he’s talking about.

1 Like

But does it really matter in the end? Sure people can’t lie anymore about their stats but they will still be on your team which you can do nothing about.
I honestly see no positives or negatives about the score board to be honest.

2 Likes

Ult tracking definitely is part of being a good player, but not the most important thing.

3 Likes

Well if two throwaway forum alts say so, it must be true. Having poor mechanics doesn’t even start to matter until around diamond. Until then, ult tracking, game sense, and positioning alone can carry you.

4 Likes

All of that is overrated. If you git gud at a carry hero then you will climb. But I know you like to be pretentious to make yourself feel like OW is any deeper than any other shooter when it’s really not.

All OW really comes down to is clicking heads.

This is literally the biggest con about them. Otherwise they are good.

I assume the fact you’ve never been higher than plat is why you post with an alt on the forums then. We both know what you’re doing here :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Coming from the hard stuck player with a private profile that thinks ult tracking is the key to climbing :joy: :rofl:

Keep the projection coming, scrub.

The interesting thing about the new Scoreboard - which I really like - is that it goes both ways.

It works for and against toxic people. For example when someone says how bad his teammate is you can go and check the scoreboard and see that this guy is actually lying and just a toxic person.

But on the other hand, toxic people can abuse the scoreboard and flame people for not delivering the performance you would expect from them.

1 Like