The Salt Against Mercy is Real homies

I feel like you’ve been watching too much Bro You Wack my friend.

Aint nobody got time for that wack 'tuber show

*sigh*

So OW has become Starbucks tier then?

1 Like

True. It’s ultimately the fault of the devs. I don’t think that’s in question. The real issue is what to do about it: rework/revert/nerf Mercy down to the current level of supports, buff the supports to the point that any one of them can run solo, or change the damage output going around now and simply leave everyone alone? It’s quite the conundrum.

Also, tfw you think the op isn’t black. :thinking:

1 Like

Caramel latte Grande my bro.

I honestly think that the other supports should get looked at and Mercy also.

Make it so Mercy earns that consistent healing. QuizzyBunny made the suggestion that she starts at like 30-40hps and the more she heals (ie not just pocketing) and stays alive she can then build it up to the 60hps. Encouraging and reward Mercy for using her base kit.

Ana really needs some tuning. I’m just sadden that they are letting the idea of a sniper in the healing class go to waste when she lacks the ability to get into positions that really make her long range healing shine.

Some many decisions just makes me step back and go what?

(Then I remember Jeff was part of the WoW team and hearing my brother complain about the dumb things he’s done on that game too…can’t remember anything off the top of my head but I do recall waking up in the wee hours of the morning hearing him yell “GOD M*****-****ING KAPLAN!” )

2 Likes

I suggested 50-70 actually, letting her start at Zen’s level of healing and having it reverted with every death would trash her completely, especially in lower tiers. The idea would be that a below average Mercy would average around 50-55 (because they are constantly dying, healing fully health targets instead of boosting them, bad prioritization) an average Mercy would have around 55-60, a great Mercy around 60-70. Healing/boosting/damage would could all be used to increase the strength of healing (possibly even rezzing).

1 Like

Yeah somebody replied to the original 70hps and point that it could be a bit OP since there can be super good Mercys who would be alive the entire match and be healing at the 70hps-which would make it a bit of a problem in high ranks.

I guess a decay system could work, where the healing will drop down to 60 hp/s if not consistently maintained.

1 Like

Could work! I mean I thought that would happen if that was the case keeping that 70hps

1 Like

I just want it so it’s not just a nerf, but also potentially a buff for skilled players and something to strive for. Seeing that “yes, my average healing charge increased from 60 to 65 this month!”. Mercy really needs more sense of achievement and progression. For everyone else, it brings more skill to the character and will make it harder for just “anyone” to pick up and play her as efficiently as players with more time on her.

1 Like

Not on my christian minecraft server
(Kidding)

1 Like

I don’t like this Idea at all. Her single target healing is already vastly lower than Moira’s and Ana’s, this would put her in troll pick status. Her main job is healing, why should her healing be lowered even further? What people fail to understand is that her healing is consistent, and over-all she might do higher healing than Moira and Ana, however she has trouble healing through burst like the other two can.

I do agree with the putting resurrect into her ultimate somehow though.

1 Like

I dont want Mercy nerfed, but I do have a problem

Its "You All" not “yall”

You are making it really hard for me to take this post seriously.

2 Likes

Y’all is an contraction for “You all” That’s like corectting somebody saying “Don’t” with “Do Not” They mean the same thing.

3 Likes

Pro players be thirsty for dat rez on cooldown tho, that’s what’s keeping her from getting reworked again. Widomaker in particular got Mercy on speed-dial, ever since she figured out how tasty damage boost is.

Back in the day Mercy had to burn her ult to do a rez, and be a godlike healer in order to get her ult up often enough for dat tempo-rezzing playstyle. Now dawgs can be blasted six ways to sunday and still cash in. That’s straight up uncool, bro.

1 Like

Mercy is 90% heals, that’s what she’s designed to be.

And since she’s healing most of the time that’s one less person shooting your team. Capitalize on that

Just a thought.

Her consistency is what makes her such a good pick-something that yes she always had, but never noticed how good it is until she became a Must Pick.

I mean yay, that’s one thing the rework did, show that Mercy’s base kit of her healing and boosting is finally being recognized that it’s actually decent. But keeping it constant without needing to recharge/reload; even if it is less than what Moira and Ana can do, is something much more appealing in OW’s fast paced game play.

(It’s why they nixxed Symm having healing turrets. They said they felt awkward and didn’t work with OW’s quick gameplay.)

If something had to change make it to bring her viability down, then I think this might be an idea to implement.

His ult requirement could use a buff since it’s pretty risky to cast it nowadays.

Shoutout to the grammar homie, keeping that internet language on point for a brotha, lmao.

Dis homie feels me, mad respect for makin it clear for em.

Real heccin’ talk, I sware (Shout out to that one homie). Ya’ll know the homies got all that bark but no bite in practice. Like they talk a good game on these forums lookin tough and hatin on the homie Mercy, but behind the scenes you know they be lovin those tasty mercy heals and damage boost and those t h i c c resses.

Back then it made sense when she was the OG OP playa in the Himalayas. Now? nawwwww fam Playas be settin double standards higher than mt. everest and baking more pettiness than patty makes patty cakes XD

2 Likes