The Salt Against Mercy is Real homies

I know this is a emotional time right now for you homes, I was once there too man, it’s tough to adapt and deal with it after knowing a hero is actually balanced. But hey, there’s light at the end of the tunnel. If you need a hug from all the facts I’m spittin’ at ya, I’m here for you.

Real talk, we need to revaluate ourselves before we be blamin’ heroes for nothin’

1 Like

We were talking about Moira Bro.

The quote from me was about mercy, not moira.

oh my bad i replied to the wrong Post, sorry dude.

All good :slight_smile:

Damn 20 characters.

1. She’s designed to be healing 99% of the time, so it’d be silly if she wasn’t getting the most healing compared to the rest of the supports.

2. GA hop already extends the cool down by 1 second, so no.

2 Likes

They do as pickrate are not a factor that a character needs a nerf. I play another competitive game know as Street Fighter V and the character Ryu for 2 years straight has the #1 pick rate despite being considered trash tier (not saying Mercy is trash though). Let’s also take a look at Reinhard who has an incredible pick rate because the current meta favors him.

Pick rate should never be the only factor if a character needs a nerf. Pros think she’s fine so does Jeff and well myself included (top 500 here so i know what’s up).

2 Likes

Don’t worry, we’ll get to a point where we’ve nerfed so much that we’ll be nerfing Ana lmao

1 Like

Perhaps, but it’s Ryu #1 pickrate at all skill tiers?

I highly doubt that, if he’s trash tier at higher ranks.

I’m kinda hopin that ain’t gonna be real. But at the same time, I wouldn’t even be surprised if that ends up happenin lmao

Ryu has remain #1 across all ranks because he’s the poster boy of the franchise. Here’s the proof

But yeah pick rate is not always the only thing that is considering when adjusting a character, weapon, etc.

3 Likes

Nah fam, jeff said she’s fine, for the past 1000th time he’s been sayin it, she’s aight now. We need to buff the other supports.

2 Likes

The way you type makes me weep for our education system.

1 Like

Shoutout to ForsakenMeme. This homie be concerned bout the education of the overwatch playas.

1 Like

Never refer to me as your “Homie” ever again.

Homie bye at me with all that, you my homie now. You ain’t gettin out of it. Imma refer to you as “educational homie”. Hit me up with that reply doe.

1 Like

I can tell that you’re incredibly white.

1 Like

It’s a meme

But yeah, this

1 Like

I thought that memes were supposed to be funny?

These boiis assumin race in a forum. I ain’t even begin to start laughin’ XD