The Reaper rework

so all he needs is a zen orb on him and he can perma survive on wraith i guess ?

Good point.
Lemme edit that real quick.

I meanā€¦ i am personally against the HP Drain, sinceā€¦ anything that isnā€™t an enemy in this game that drains Hp will have a Heavy negative impact to the reaperā€™s playstyle.
(Playstyle is Different for all players, but similar across them)

1 Like

Well, I just thought that since he has his lifesteal, we could use that health as a ressource.
Both the abilities are very powerfull, need a drawback.

That is trueā€¦

Also, i just want it to resemble what was in the Recall short. X3

Thatā€™s not enough hp drain at all and a too low cooldown. 50-75 hp and an 8-10 second cooldown is fair, heā€™ll get hp back super quick.

theres a huge issue with 15 hp/s life drain. Cuz anyone who plays reaper knows that most of us use it when we are hit badly.

So get in -> bang bang bang -> wraith out -> heal -> come back

That has always been what reapers meant to do.

With this you cannot go wraith on low hp cuz you would die.

So maybe the life drain only happens if heā€™s above 50% health ?

Iā€™m not sure if youā€™re serious or notā€¦

Hmmā€¦
itā€™s true that the 2 abilities are very similar the way I put them right there.
I could use one as an espace and the other as an engageā€¦
Lemme think about it.

1 Like

Oh yes I am. Heā€™d have an in and an out, vampiricy to counter act the drain, and the ability to fade right behind anyoneā€™s head to get him started on that.

The new strat: fade in for an insta headshot, bang until they ded, wraith out. Because the new shadow step is the engage, it can and should have a higher drain rate.

Also, right now as it stands with your rework points.

Shadow Step is just a better version of wraith form with a slightly higher CD ?

I feel like the 2 abilities need to be unique from one another.

I mean in live, Shadow Step is generally the get in position ability while wraith is generally the get out ability.

There are exceptions but you get what i say.

Better version of fade really, but it drains hp too.

What do you think of my proposed Shadowstep rework? :grinning:

Yeah, Iā€™m thinking of another Shadow step. (giving the mobility to wraith form.)
I just donā€™t have a good ideaā€¦

Wraith isā€¦ strangeā€¦ I personally think itā€™s where it should be, perhaps just needing small changes.

But shadow stepā€¦ ā€œShadowā€ ā€œStepā€

I want to step through the shadows.

I would also welcome an Alt fire.. What? i have zero clue.
1 Like

Its good, but then it works like the wraith form. So 2 similar abilities really wont look nice on a hero.

You need variety.

How long is that shadow step supposed to last, btw? Moira teleports in a second.

Ideas are good but why he loses his hp ?

I meanā€¦ it would still function like a lock on Targeted teleport, but look like a form of Fade.
(which it is?)

did i mention that it would maintain momentum upon reaching your location?

Updated the OP. Still waiting for a better idea for Shadow Step.

He has a life steal, thought it would be a good idea.
Also a compensation for the better mobility.

Oh i thought you still have to navigate yourself there. So, its just a matter of changing how it looks like right ?

Well it probably is even worse then.

We use shadow step generally to do the flank without them noticing where you went.

So you generally stand near a wall and tele to another wall across the map and if no one hears him screaming his location, heā€™s good to go.

But if theres a trail to it, people will notice where heā€™s trying to flank.