The patch went back live again

So after all the countless negative feedback across the forums, twitter, content creators, reddit, T1-T3 players, the changes still go live anyway after the bug revert. I’m thankful that hanzo bug was patched, but I think the community made it quite clear the patch as a whole wasn’t exactly welcomed. When they reverted the patch, that was a good opportunity to not let it go live and go back to the drawing board changes.

It just feels like this example #2984 of the devs not listening to community feedback and just hurting the game :confused:

145 Likes

Really? Guess we have to throw even more of a fit then.

13 Likes

It will get taken down again to hotfix Moira’s jump buff so she can barely jump over a dumpster fire.

22 Likes

At this point blizzard just wants to change for the sake of change.

45 Likes

It’s laughable in the kind of way you laugh at a sad clown.

30 Likes

Well, im gonna mald because these devs are not what we want btw.

9 Likes

The bad feedback is largely from people who have either been misinformed or have no idea what they’re talking about.

The changes really aren’t that bad. Stop panicking.

8 Likes

Just the devs pissing and laughing in our faces cause they don’t care what we think. We are nothing but cash cows to them.

10 Likes

you wanna know what the real irony is?
everyone was all “it’s OK these expC changes aren’t going live, stop taking it seriously”. meanwhile a few months later "hey look, don’t these changes look familiar :clown_face: ".

46 Likes

Double shield becomes meta again.

Calling it out now to deal with this mess. lmao

5 Likes

I’m just surprised because even Reddit and Twitter is unhappy with these changes. This isn’t just the micro-atmosphere that is the forums who are unhappy.

26 Likes

How can Moira jump over herself?

5 Likes

Please no, it is the worst meta ever and they nerfed Doomfist & Moira out of it and Baptiste replaced her and made it even worse as then it was 2 shields PLUS immortality ;-(

3 Likes

The only feedback devs respect is the drunken headless chicken running around in the offices.

16 Likes

I’ve personally heard nothing but good things about the Moira buffs

the only people I’ve seen complaining about it was using Nolan’s clip (which is of 0 CD Moira in a custom game) and he is a Moira OTP and loves the changes.

4 Likes

Luckily my Plus subscirption ended today, must be a divine signal to stop. If i do come back tho, might as well one trick Hanzo now, i miss scatter.

1 Like

Moira buffs are the outlier.

Everything else in this patch has been universally and vocally condemned by many people on all platforms.

It’s like, one of the few times I’ve seen the community agree across different platforms haha

18 Likes

I’m scared the reaction of the other things will get Moira change nerfed. It’s nice to not be restricted due to high ground, like Baptiste (who everyone considers better than Moira) is able to no problem get to high ground and have much better kit than her

I am glad Moira is now viable on maps she was considered not so good on prior, I just wish they looked into her ultimate charge nerf a bit which is one of her issues right now

Oh nearly forgot to mention I like how we can now make actual good plays again by being aggressive

2 Likes

Why are they such clowns

4 Likes

TBH even with this change, Bap is still going to be overtuned and the must-pick. :’)

2 Likes