The only people who don't want 2-2-2

I don’t insta lock 4 dps. Im a tank/healer flex and I don’t want forced 2-2-2

2 Likes

You will be at number 5 soon I believe in you.

Your faith is misplaced.

See? Denial it is. I’ll always have faith in you cath! Always.

On PTR in GM DPS players queue times are > or < 10 minutes. This is for the top 2% of the playerbase, and not everyone has the ptr downloaded.

Nope, but its looking really good from what blizzard has been able to balance so far, and its honestly impossible to compare previous balance to now.

I never understood this, and I dont understand your explanation either.

MuH cReaTivITy

This aged well

Idk about you, but I am having an insane experience with it, and it sounds like pro players are as well, so…

I’ve been at the second stage for the past 20 years.

Everyone moves at their own pace buddy.

But at what cost? It was just as I feared. The matchmaker is much more lenient now. Had a game with diamond DPS on my team while the enemy had gold ones.

1 Like

Unlucky, because in my games, I didnt get a player below 3900 :man_shrugging:

If by " instalock 4 dps and then complain about losing." you mean “the people who play heroes spread out across multiple classes” then yes indeed. Even then, 4DPS was never a problem and has been proven to win matches so long as everyone did their job and took advantage of the strengths of their lineup.

that makes literally no sense. Usually the DPS are the one tricks…thats why they instalock 4dps cause they refuse to play anyone but their favorite character.

Yeah no. The peple who “complain” are the people who don’t like to be forced into anything. And if both DPS or healers are doing nothing, I can still switch and do something about, with 2-2-2 you’re stuck with them. This will not save anything. And who cares about nerfing snipers when Mei is still around in her current state?

This is likely the reason you’re bronze. I wanted guilds too, I hear you. But the moment you start playing for your team and not for yourself is the moment you start climbing. Team work > individual skill. By not trusting your team you’re only making things harder on yourself. Most everyone can be effective if they have support from their team mates.

I am pretty much in a agreement. I still enjoy WoW but if they do a level squish in the same way some players want, ie remove the ability to solo old expansion content and/or turn it into more of an horizontal progression game I will be done with Blizzard games. I have played WoW on and off since 2004. I always went back to WoW after playing other MMOs. No MMO has ever captivated me as much as WoW but I have my limits. Current Blizzard is completely out of touch. They are caving to the people who simply want to tell others how to play the game. Good job with that, you are a real winner.

4 Likes

Considering the survey about Level Squish was framed by Blizzard as "Are you aware . . . " I would bet money that it’s happening. Anyway, I’m finally off to bed, so that’s it for me with Blizzard and any of their forums. You take care, OrangeLion, and be ready for Level Squish to be announced at BlizzCon 2019 for the next expansion.

it was an option and people whinged about it not working, it was LFG…

People from this generation and the last will constantly find something to whinge about. Its how human evolution is evolving.

I know level squish is happening. I have no issues with the level squish in itself but with how it is done as in the examples given. Having less levels isn’t the issue as long as it is handled in the same way as the stats squish has been.

F that BS, I’m not dealing with clan politics in this game and that’s all we need is that nonsense adding into the forum drama.

1 Like

I can climb all the way to diamond without trusting anyone and playing like a selfish piece of garbage. So… Like, I mean, why change now?

I hate the 2-2-2 cause it’s literally forcing me into one role instead of being able to fill what is needed or switch to help push the point. I loved the concept of switching heroes ingame and being able to play whatever I wanted.

5 Likes