The official Mercy fanclub

Kirby’s Adventure was the best game for NES. They squeezed out every drop of creativity possible for 8 bit. I loved that game.

1 Like

When I played as Dark Samus she was good. I’m going to practice with her as well because I don’t play as Samus too much.

1 Like

kirby is i think bottom tier this tiem around.

ahem…you mean LoZ :expressionless:

1 Like

The kiss at the ending of Zelda 2 proved to me that strumpet had some remnants of humanity in her.

Seriously, how many decades does he have to save her in for her to finally accept him? Jeez, I would think poor Link would find a better princess to save by now.

So yes, I meant Kirby’s Adventure, cause Zelda is a bad princess.

1 Like

I don’t know what the topic is

Where does Metroid keep all his missiles?

that is her royal princess Zelda :|!

and he does get her in a few games lore.

specifically the “origin” game that is Skyward sword, the most popular one BOTW, and likely the WW ones.

[triggered]

Samus has always been my main since the N64.

One can make a magic weapon so it is still playing mage.

For real…

There’s a whole franchise of him saving her princessy butt, she should be wearing his gold ring by this point. In these modern times, the princesses allow the knight to save them from the tower, and then they ride off into the sunset with another guy.

END THE MADNESS!!!

Magic weapons are absolutely dreadful compared to real ones. I only cast Bound Sword in combat to practice Conjuration, which is actually a great way to get perks and you should do it too. :smiley:

2 Likes

I only did one play through of Skyrim so I don’t really know how effective a mage can be.

wrong :O!

MM didnt have her beign saved :slight_smile:

There was a Zelda cartoon when I was a kid. The kiss at the end of Zelda 2 draws from that, I think. She really sucks. Takes him for granted, he really needs another princess. She should be forced to go to bars and clubs and realize what a great guy she took for granted all those years.

Some magic is hard to practice, some are medium, and some are easy. Conjuration is like 2 Bound Sword casts per Conjuration level until you’re at 70+, when it takes 4-6. So, enter combat, cast Bound Sword into each hand, then take out your actual swords and fight. Free experience.

Healing spells you CAN do without if you went the alchemy route and just make tons of healing potions – but those add up in weight. A powerful healing spell really hits the spot.

Alteration really becomes essential but I don’t know how to efficently get to 100 without getting Detect Life and practicing it at the market at Whiterun. Alteration can be leveled by casting Transmute Metal, but that’s a LOT of iron ores to find.

the most famous of lines

Having seen this, why exactly are you arguing for Zelda having redeeming qualities? This is a textbook example of an abusive relationship.

You and Hotaru motivated me! If I ever get back into Skyrim I am rolling mage!

she does.

also she does acknowledge him at tiems in series.

skip to aroud n40seconds here for one.

Practice Enchanting and Smithing until both are at 100 and make reduction gear for the schools you’re using.

The Warrior Stone coupled with the Lover’s Comfort modifier will require you to have roughly 1770 iron ingots and 1770 leather strips, made into Iron Daggers to reach lvl 100 in Smithing. Remember to select Warrior Stone and sleep with your spouse before beginning! Getting 1770 ingots and 1770 leather strips is like a root canal with no anesthesia, you don’t want to go through the smithing process twice because you forgot.

I remember there was a doppelganger Zelda, and he knew the real one from the fake because the fake kissed him and the real one slapped him. And he knew “that’s my girl!” and defeated the fake.

also you can watch the full 13 eps on youtube

The Legend of Zelda - The Animated Series (Episode 1) - The Ringer - YouTube

1st ep arodu n2:40 mark or bit after show Link isnt exactly always nice <_<

That is a big if I don’t hate Skyrim but it demands too much time

Have fun Mercy club! I hope you all have a great day tomorrow!
Akaras out!

Happy Hoildays everyone hope you have a great day

1 Like