The official Mercy fanclub

Mercy skin > sombra skin

i only like i think 2 sombra ksins tbh.

i love all of Mercy’s

1 Like

The same for me. I mostly like her Cyberspace skin overall. I feel like her Rime skin fits Mercy or Mei especially more.

1 Like

The Orisa highlight is pretty awesome. Is it a 750 or a 250? I was fortunate enough to get it.

Well, Catwoman might pounce on Widowmaker and beat the wazoos out of her. That woman is catty as hell.

I think I might be the only one that likes the event… everybody is so angry…

I like Zen the most, and D.Va too. But I think they’re all nice.

York Peppermint machine gun… errr… ppatty

I am not a huge fan of Imp or Devil, and I find the Valkyrie skins to be so so.

I love most of the rest.

I like the one where she’s in scuba gear.

1 Like

You know with that Batman Beyond and OW crossover I actually didn’t find out which arc (it was going to be episodic as a series of short stories rather then a long one) and I couldn’t figure out where to fit her into it. Definitely not during the Numbani arc and doubtul with the Suiciede Squad arc.

Never watched that show.

Catwoman is retired and actually left Bruce while she was in early pregnancy cus Bruce was being a hard case.
That and this takes place in the DCAU so Batman had a fling with pretty much everyone, Batman Beyond makes reference to both Talia Al Ghul and Catwoman and his Justice League appearance makes reference to Zatanna and that show goes out of it’s way to Show a relationship with Wonder Woman and Batman.

He got around and Selina ws having none of it, but her child Bryan would follow in her foot steps whether she wanted him or not, Lucky Lynx would pounce.

Yes I named the character Lucky Lynx, what do you think of the thief name.

Well let me explain it
Bruce Wayne retired,
a New character named Terry Mcginnis took up the mantle (He’s kinda like this middle ground between Richard Grayson and Jason Todd in terms of how he functions and I think it came out bueatifully for a show.))
The world has evolved and now basically looks like the OW univerce, Neo Gotham loooks basically like a more american Numbani

Well, Bat Man has a large baseball bat. Joker tries to tell some jokes, then Bat Man swings for the fences and gets clown makeup all over his bat.

Then, the cat tries to steal the bat. But the cat only winds up damaging the welcome mat.

Truly, the bat is bat*hit crazy. It’s true.

Edit: out of likes… again…

Are you a new face here, you are welcome to join our fun!

as long as you like Mei

Zen already has the best skin “cultist”

Why “near”?

1 Like

She is a poliical pacifist not a stupid pacifist
Not a near pacificst

1 Like

do i get the winged victory skin or do i wait for the witch?

1 Like

Overwatch is punishing me so far tonight to become a Orisa one trick. Me vessa not happy.

2 Likes

Depends
Do you want to yell “My servants never die?” It might not have the same umph as mass rez but it’ll still be funy

1 Like

i have pink mercy because of the cool sounds and the witch does get a new voice line instead of old current lines

1 Like

Feel free to buy Winged Victory. They will add back the custom voicelines in the future or so Michael Chi said.

1 Like

omg.
you have a profile pic again.

seems Mercy cured what ailed you!

1 Like

What kind of constrictor? And more importantly, have you made him a hat?

1 Like

a rosy boa ofc.
http://www.pitt.edu/~mcs2/herp/snake.pics/rosy.jpg

you make a hat for a snake, and then the next day the hat is inside its belly.

1 Like

2 Likes

I want a brazilian rainbow boa. I’m just worried I might have issues keeping the humidity high enough. They need like 70-80% humidity and I live in a dessert.

1 Like