The official Mercy fanclub

Finally got every unlock for Mercy from this event! :clap:

The Mercy nerf really tilted me, the time to actually Rez is WAY too long now. It should be set back to 0 seconds, in my opinion. And the ULTIMATE just plain triggered me.

It’s definitely worth it, it supports the charity and it’s also a really nice skin. :slight_smile:

Just wanted to point out that i have 19k saved. First thing i’m doing during the summer games event is to purchase the Windge Victory skin!

what is windge victory, that seems like a not compatible mix

Hello there everyone

Cheers
20 characters

Hi, fellow Mercy enthusiasts! I had a period of despair with the many trolls who hate Mercy, but I’d like to try to revive the Fan Club, if you guys are willing to help me. Anybody game?

Good threads never die!

The mods will watch over you!

Much love to my mercy mains :heart:

1 Like

Welcome, and make yourself at home. We have :switzerland: chocos, free medical attention, and a stockpile of pulse munitions for when Soldier: 76 comes over. Just don’t tell the international manhunt people about that last one!

1 Like

I am Mercy main too :grinning:

2 Likes

Sweet! I am a Mercy one-trick. I try not to tell people though because people hate Mercy one-tricks.

1 Like

I am Mercy one trick too! My profile is public and I don’t care if people blame me for being one trick Mercy

2 Likes

She’s a fun character to play as! Flying around rules. And heals rule too.

Would be neat if the tiny blaster would be replaced by a giant bazooka. xDDDDDDDDDDDD

We also have the prettiest skins ever! The sprays! Jeff is Mercy main.

1 Like

I am torn between Pink Mercy and Olympic Goddess. A lot of people like the Witch costume, but I personally am not a giant fan of that one.

Pink mercy has a precious face and that pony tail tho :heart_eyes: , winged Mercy it’s showing a pretty legs , and the witch, it’s sexin at its best! Zhuque Mercy is pretty too.

1 Like

You pretty much got it! I just wish Zhuque had a more relaxed haircut, like down the shoulders. If it wasn’t for that I would luff it with extreme prejudice.

1 Like