The official Mercy fanclub

Alright so first for those who don’t play WOW I need to explain how this game mode works
There are three points on this map and they are basically a triangle, each side has one point that’s close to their main spawn and there’s one between both, however when you control a point you also have access to a spawn point at that objective.

Similar to how King of the HIlll maps work now only you get your percentage based on how many you control uncontested at any given time.

NOw with that explanation aside this game was down to the wire, we were trading back and forth for 20 minutes (as long as this game can be without contesting points forever.) and in the end it looked like our enemies were going to win, we were ahead by 10 points but they were going to pull ahead at the last second cus they had 2 objectives and we had one.

Now literally everyone had centered on that middle point and it was a huge battle of 15 v 15 that was going no where (keep in mind contesting isn’t just standing on a point it’s a capturing of the flag and then 1 minute without the enemy capturing the flag.) anyway I had died right and I’m just going “heck this” so I go the other direction.

I go to the point closest to their main spawn and find it entirely undefended

I go up to it stealthed cus I was paranoid a Rogue (think Smobra )was going tocome out of stealth and murder me, but I had to take the gamble
No one stopped me so I capped the point and contested that base
And because I contested it they couldn’t pull ahead and we won.

Hence I won by not fighting

1 Like

I agree, awesome story.

1 Like

Well, Mercy mains are used to healing teams while being unprotected, so it’s great how you helped the Mercy. :smiley: We luff not being left to be picked off, so yup, this is awesome. :smiley:

Here, have a :switzerland: choco. :smiley:

Wow, that’s really cool. I imagine your team was very happy with you. :smiley: Waht did you guys get as a reward for all this?

The victory Honour points which we all used to go get more gear to get stronger so we could crush those filty orcs harder next time, that was our reward

I didn’t actually stick around I was just reeeling form the fact i was able to win that match for the team, it was a pug group but well… yeah it was Epic.

1 Like

There’s a lot of WoW videos, did you make a video of this whole thing? Or are there no replays available?

1 Like

I can’t figure out how to use it >.<

No I didn’t, I haven’t actually made any videos
well that’s a Lie I once tried making Vlogs pertaining to what I did on fanfiction but I deleted those and I once tried making some GMV (music video’s made out of cut together video game cutscenes) but due to some non sense with Microsoft it never came out good so I deleted them. I want to take another stab at making video’s like that and I’ve got a series of things ready to be chopped down but we’ll see\

either way no I don’t have replays available and I didn’t post it anywhere

1 Like

Guys I am really really sorry, I forgot I have a doctor’s appointment at 11 am and it’s nearly 1:30 am now.

I have to go to sleep or I’ll oversleep my appointment. Thank you very much for talking to me, I’ll see you guys tomorrow. :smiley:

1 Like

Good talking iwth ya Serenicus, talk to ya tomorrow at some point.

1 Like

Illegal? Ha! Meibe in your state.
They would even burn my PS4 if they saw witch Mercy on it…
My state burns everything Mei, Junkrats, Luico, everything…

I’ll like for ya!

1 Like

I have been thirty for three months now, it seems like I am falling apart… The day I woke up I was struck in the knee and since then PAIN!(mostly because by freak accidents I keep banging the same knee on tables, cars, and such) I would like a wheelchair now but who could I relate to in Overwatch that doesn’t walk… Wrecking Ball?

2 Likes

Getting old stinks. For me it’s my neck and lower back (I wrestled from 4th grade through highschool). I still hit the gym regularly, but my body doesn’t recover nearly as quick as it used to.

1 Like

Hi! I got all my errands done, AND a bunch of writing and now I can’t write anymore because my noggin hurts. How was your day?

Nuuuuuuuu don’t burn Mercy or Mei at the stake. Maybe give them an ice cream sammich, or, maybe some truffle chocos. Girls love chocolate and ice cream. They do not love being burned at the stake, I am not a girl, but I am pretty sure I am right about this one.

I can’t relate to anybody in Overwatch. I luff Mercy though, and that’s my story and I am sticking to it. :smiley:

I do a lot of exercise (I need to, both to look nicer and get healthier,) but I get injured easier than when I was younger. I can walk 7.5 hours right now, I am strong enough, but I will get injured if I do that much. And it gets ugly >.<

1 Like

I was a band nerd so…I was abit light on the injuries. Oh I blew out my lower back lifting bags of cement.

Just you wait!

New Mexico doesn’t care! It even burns puppies!

Tell me about it. I played soccer, basketball, and lacrosse all through grade school and high school, so my knees and back are just destroyed. 23, but feel like I’m 60 these days. It’s incredible how fast we age.

1 Like

http://www.dumblaws.com/laws/united-states/new-mexico

New mexico has some weird laws, but is very pro-gun. You’ll be at the grocery store and see a dude with a pistol on his hip.

I want to own a gun, a SUPER SOAKER filled with WARM FLAT BEER. So Lucio is trying to boop me into Lake Michigan, and next thing he knows, he ends up with alcoholic camel pee on his DJ clothes. Serves him right.

I ran like a train but then destroyed my knees. My legs are still very powerful, but it takes a lot more hours to get the results in walking than it does with running…

Noooo!!! Not the puppies! X_x New Mexico must be slapped with kitten legislation, while the fluffy birds poop on the politicians’ heads.

1 Like

I thought it was funny that I saw a sign that said “no guns”. But I saw a lady with a gun being followed by a dude with a gun it made me uncomfortable. Like seeing a team comp when the first two locks are Hanzo and Widow

Oh they get burned as well.

I am not a politician but Ive been crapped on twice
angry face emote

2 Likes

Warm flat beer is a crime against humanity. It should be a felony if you give a person a warm flat beer. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like