The official Mercy fanclub

The annoying part is recharging her healing spray. So you have to DPS a little bit haha. Moira’s AOE healing is very effective when everyone is grouped together at a choke point. At least you’ve tried her out :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m guilty of going full DPS when playing as Moira and “accidentally” neglecting my healing duties. One guy said to me “Moira, don’t **** with us and start healing!!!” :rofl::joy:

I will give lame excuses like “Oops, I got carried away” or “I have Gold elims though”. Coalescence battle with the opposing Moira is fun, everyone just gets out of the way.

Have you tried completing Uprising on Expert? It’s difficult :disappointed_relieved: I play as Mercy all the time of course :wink:

Hey everyone, I’m back from another ban, what’re you fellas up to?

Welcome back. :slight_smile:

just hanging around in the forum as usual :laughing:
ban?

It’s torlling/spamming to call someone a moron when they get snarky with you so yeah I got a 5 day ban.

i see,did you already check this one

I haven’t but I just finished making my own just now, you should see it on the front page as well, but I’ll read that one.

Since I have little time, unfortunately I’m focusing on the megathread and I neglect this very interesting thread. Do not worry from time to time I read you with pleasure.
Mercy forever :kissing_smiling_eyes:

I personally avoid the mega-thread cus past experiences tell us that you’re more likely to get a response if you post a new topic rather then in that thread, since that’s where Jeff gave us the “no revert” response.

Hello there everyone

2 Likes

hello Louise :wave::smile: hope you have a great day

Hi all! I came back to this, mostly in surprise that it’s going with more posts than the megathread. I wonder why the mods are locking everything but this and eeveea’s thread… interesting indeed.

Anyway, nice to see you all alive and kicking over here. It’s nice to have another hub to just chat about Mercy.

Social-ness beats out anger at the devs apparently lol

Always playing Mercy in the quick match as soon as possible… Earn more my winnings though :smile: and smooth playing. Also, I’m planning to registered on my account on Discord and joining the club as usual.

Mercy Forever and Heroes Never Die!! :angel: :smile:

1 Like

I just hit 800 hours as Mercy! :heart: :heart: heroes never die. Here’s to another 800 hours :beers:

3 Likes

I play mostly as Mercy in Comp followed by Symmetra and Moira :slightly_smiling_face:

Congrats for the milestone! Cheers :beers:

I just hit 200 hours as Mercy this week. Love healing although I’ve been busy with work lately. Never thought I would be healing for 200 hours and still have fun.

1 Like

How do people play any hero for 800 hours

My inner flex player is yelling at that idea lol.

Because that hero is awesome :angel:

I’ve seen people playing 500 hours as Torb and Junk too. They just enjoy playing one particular hero over and over again.

I question those people too

Reaper is awesome with his shotguns to rain hellfire and reap his vengeance upon the failure of overwatch dosen’t mean I don’t also want to play a mighty crusader and defender of a proud nation as well.

Glad to see a good example of fanclub here.