The Official Mei fanclub (v 3.0)

There used to be a Mercy club, and I ran that too, but almost all the members were pretty normal girls, and after a while, well, imagine pretty normal girls being in this forum for a long time. I still keep in touch with one of them, a top 500 Mercy main.

This club is people who are used to being in forums and can mostly stand it.

We have pushed back the Terminids and are now working with the new super weapon to destroy their super colony on Meridia. It shouldn’t be long before we take the planet over by destroying it for Super Earth.

I saw on Facebook Overwatch is celebrating pride month…
It felt less forced when it was just Tracer, at a certain point it stops being something unique and special when EVERYONE has the thing.
Because how likely is it to win a million dollars and then find a historical artifact?
These people in Overwatch are special with hero like powers but they are also part of that special group.
My only personal example to draw on is in school i was the only guy with long hair so I kinda stuck out. If every guy had long hair i would have just been some guy.

Yeah ,this political “special group” stuff is not something I follow or ever will.

Mercy is still straight, though, so I am glad about that.

Do you know when the final FF7 remake game is coming out?

Also, I’ve been watching shows about the Hells Angels biker gang. Do you have any interest to that stuff? What I saw was really messed up.

Part 3 of the trilogy?
I have no idea they could be further along then people think but also Square did some layoffs so it could take longer.

I learned what I could from Sons of Anarchy(good show)

For now.

1 Like

If Aeris gets rezzed, I am all over it. Totally. I’ll buy all three remake games that day.

I wanna watch the Fallout show. I love the Fallout series, and there is a show about them now!

Don’t jinx it, Akaras! >:-0 I want Mercy to remain straight so I can have my favorite angel all to myself. :slight_smile:

Id rather her not be killed because zombie Aerith doesn’t seem as appealing.

Doesn’t Sonic have one?
More so Knuckles

Blizzard don’t care, look how accommodating the banner is at the top. I feel like the old one had Reinhardt in it

A true resurrection isn’t a zombie raise, though there ARE games out there that name a demonic or undead raise as “reborn” or some such. I think in such cases, it’s meant to show the perversion of what is being done, with an incompatible name being tacked on by the ones doing it.

I am sure they do. But Fallout is a much more serious and cynical game universe.

I’ve been told some rework of the Mercy pink skin will be released at some point. I am just surprised it took this much whining for Bliz to finally cave.

How are you doing?

This word implies she was dead
So
Zombie

Comedys are the only way to go in the 2020s

I read that they will just rerelease the skin.

Fine i suppose, cant play FF7 can’t play helldivers so im just in limbo…

Yay! Its Version 3.0! :smiley: :raised_hands:

So what’s y’alls favorite Mei skins?

Mine are:

1. Retro Star :heartpulse: :rainbow:
  2. Sugar Plum :peach: :white_heart:
  3. Earthen :evergreen_tree: :brown_heart:
  4. Yeti Hunter :sunglasses: :ice_cube:
  5. Abominable (aka the Yheti Skin :wink:) :heartpulse:
  6. Flower Child (I dont own it yet!) :sunflower: :v:
  7. Cartographer (Need this one too!) :world_map:
  8. Mei-rry (And this one!) :santa:
  9. Alchemist (Another one i need!) :woman_scientist:

Oh and the Overwatch 2 verison. So futuristic! :sunglasses: :flying_saucer:

Classic and bee keeper but i only ever used Classic

1 Like

I like the one with her in a prison uniform after her conviction for mass murder

Honey Do Mei
PajaMei (I call sleepy time Mei)
Adventurer Mei
Flower Child Mei
And Lunar Year Mei.

1 Like

Ah I see you’re a Null Sector drone just like how the Koopas and Goomba think Mario is mass murdering them.

I don’t think I would have been able to resist spending the coins on Flower Child if it had returned to the shop during season eight. Luckily for me, it returned last week, at a time when Mei feels awful to play.

Second is Alchemist. I think they pulled this concept off really well, actually! I like both gun and skin and as a bonus, if you spin Mei around in the Hero Gallery with this skin equipped, you can see the liquid in the potion bottles slosh around. This is really important.

Third is Ecopoint for me, although I couldn’t tell you why exactly. It just works, as far as I’m concerned. The gun might help a lot though, I enjoy the makeshift nature of it.

Joint fourth are the Yeti Hunter skins. I don’t think I need to explain those.

I went in expecting it to be rubbish. I was… pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed it, actually! I would recommend it even to somebody who doesn’t know a blessed thing about Fallout and I eagerly await season two.

1 Like

actually, no, I am an enormous (mega) bird from a species thought to be extinct (dodo)

Oooh Oooh!! Let me pet your tiny umbrella! :smiley:

1 Like

Only the cartoon one has an umbrella
Actual dodos don’t

Is that what bee keeper is called?

AKA Waitress Mei with the boba tea in her gun.

Huh?
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Did i miss something?

Are you making up a skin?

Yeah please don’t go into the hero gallery select and view her skins I assure you there is no Mei with a green blouse and jean shorts there.
There is no Honey Dew Mei…
Ahhhhh!!! I forgot Ice Cream Mei!

1 Like