The Official Mei fanclub (v 3.0)

Only the cartoon one has an umbrella
Actual dodos don’t

Is that what bee keeper is called?

AKA Waitress Mei with the boba tea in her gun.

Huh?
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Did i miss something?

Are you making up a skin?

Yeah please don’t go into the hero gallery select and view her skins I assure you there is no Mei with a green blouse and jean shorts there.
There is no Honey Dew Mei…
Ahhhhh!!! I forgot Ice Cream Mei!

1 Like

Ouuuu those are great ones! I have to agree with you on the EcoPoint. It just fits Mei so well in terms of the OW-Lore. :open_book:

Sentai. I really like those too. :ok_hand:

Akaras, very classic! :sunglasses:

1 Like

I remember now, I think I even had it I only used classic tho. One must remember how i used to see Mei

She used to be truly evil and her classic out fit demonstrated it clearly

You know it! :cold_face:

1 Like

She was never evil the thing from that movie was mimicking her and Mei killed it.

I know nothing about a movie.
I can agree that now she isn’t evil, she used to freeze her prey before eating now she won’t freeze without the help from snowball

1 Like

Okay this is suppose to be top secret… But before getting her role in Overwatch she was a monster hunter, Yes THAT Monster Hunter, she mains the hammer.

1 Like

The way she uses snow ball and icy spears you would think incect glaive

:grinning:!! That’s PERFECT! You hear that Blizzard? Get Capcom on the phone you have their first Monster Hunter Wild collab!

1 Like

Seems pretty obvious. My PC hasn’t lagged from looking at the forums before. But it did trying to look at that sea of posts lol.
Rip some phones (probably)

They’re too busy doing wacky colabs for ranbow CoD they don’t care about Overwatch.
Arrowhead is our new bastion for the way live service should be done Blizzard had their chance.

My phone is fine

There’s rumors of Mei joining the Justice League.

1 Like

That outta take care of Aqua man and Flash and probably Bats unfortunate that sup is still an issue

No no she’s on their team, but she’s studying Mr. Freeze and Captain Cold’s tech and seeing they can be used for good, and she’s even looking into making a cure for Nora.

1 Like

I suppose Overwatch2 Mei is on the good team.