The official Mei fanclub (v. 2.0)

My biggest issue with our public schools is how they teach history. I get that history is written by the victors, but c’mon (I want to delve deeper into this, but it’s probably against the tos).

Changing the subject tho, I got to a boss in hollow knight named “lost kin” (he’s the dream version of a previous boss.) Well he kicked my butt for about an hour and a half straight.
So I’ve taken a bit of a break from that game (it’s soo hard)… It’s a great game, I still love it and all, but this boss fight has me feeling super discouraged.

1 Like

38 bucks for a bar of soap…

That’s not just crazy, that’s SIGMA crazy. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

BRB, I need to exfoliate my handgun. :slight_smile:

1 Like

18 days
https://ffcrystalchronicles.square-enix-games.com/en-us

Bravely Default 2 is sometiem this year (been no specific date) and its a greatly fun jrpg.

Hollow Knight: Silksong, sequel to 1st game, is also out soemtime (no date given just TBA)

like msot good beauty products they have a price attached to em.

1 Like

I use Ivory soap because anything with additives opens up painful wounds in my hands, and they start to bleed.

Ivory has no additives at all. It also has no scent.

I got a six day ban for discussing history I learned in a college history class, so yeah, this is not a place for that. If, however, you want to call the devs bigots and cowards for not buffing Roadhog, that’s allowed.

1 Like

“It seems we have a consensus” (in sigmas voice).
For whatever reason overwatch.gamepedia.com isn’t letting me copy his voicelines.

1 Like

Don’t forget to wriggle your toes while using the voiceline.

The “no shoes” thing was brilliant. It’s straight out of a nuthouse.

was it about how the church changed the day a certain biblical person’s birth happened so they could cash in on the day?
Becasue science has proven it was impossible to be as they said.

devs sucks.
make bad hoices and favor specific heroes.

this is a widely known thing.

ana is prime example of this.

you two would hate to see what else I buy that is normally cheap for others.

You have me interested.
What do you think would blow our minds the most in regards to how much you paid for it?

1 Like

Okay, but can you see how we “plebs” might see spending 38 bucks on a bar of soap as nuthouse crazy?

Poor Roadhog must be crying inside, with what’s been done to him lately.

Shameful.

I thought 7 bucks a bar was expensive for soap. I can usually get 8-10 bars at walmart for like 7 bucks.

1 Like

Pretty much same here. And my skin isn’t damaged or anything after decades of use. I have grey in my hair, but if I don’t grow facial hair and shave every morning, I essentially still look like a kid.

not crazy. even normal women do spend a lot on beauty products.

and now you have to suffer with that unanswered curiosity :slight_smile:

the more you know.

well i mean you get new skin all time so ofc it wouldnt be damaged over a decade <_<

I remember standing next to my then-US- Congressman’s mother. (He later became US Senator for a time, and was voted out in 2016.) His mother openly said in chagrin, “How on Earth can he afford to live on a 175,000usd salary?!”

That is what this reminds me of.

No wonder most chicks won’t marry a guy without a lot of money, if this is the sort of thing they see as “necessities…”

thats an assumption.

and most of population is not well off and they still get married.

It’s illogical to make that assertion a post after saying that most women do stuff like buy a bar of soap for 38 dollars.

i never said msot do.
i just said normal women arent afraid to put $ up for beauty products.

i mean women spend $ on just keeping nails lookign pretty when it has no actual benefit apart from cosmetic.

One of my biggest pet peeves is when a girl says she “got her nails did”.
It kind of drives me nuts.

1 Like

done.

i pray no woman ever said did instead of done.

1 Like

You’ve never heard a girl say that?
Luckytaru.

1 Like

no.
I tend to keep friends that know the correct way to speak and know the difference between past, present, and future.