The official Mei fanclub (v. 2.0)

Awww, Dodo and I feel excluded. xD

2 Likes

Dodo and I are the same person. So it’d be weird if we debate each other.
And you aren’t a very argumentative person, so I tend to avoid debating you. (Even if I don’t necessarily agree with you on everything, all the time. I usually do agree with you tho)

2 Likes

Bro are you serious? O___O

You and MegaDodo are one Dodo? O_O

Aaron, I totally didn’t know.

Apologies for the late reply, I passed out for a bit because I woke up super early.

1 Like

No, we aren’t. I forgot the jk at the end of the sentence.

2 Likes

Aw, shucks. xD That would have been the most stunning revelation since Hotaru’s e-mc^2 'd unfair ban. xD

1 Like

Hotaru was banned for the theory of relativity?

Poor Poortaru.

1 Like

The impact of Hotaru’s unfair and overturned ban shook the foundations of Overwatchdom like the theory of relativity shook the foundations of physics.

You think I am exaggerating, but I am not. Things were a huge mess here when that happened.

only 1 of my silences has been valid and that was becasue i KNEW i’d be silenced for it. (it was bringing up the joke of a system that is report abuse)

every other one was done unjustly.
even one involving bowsette and booette. As the part that was bad was not there when i originally linked the subreddit (and by default any bad thigns are blocked unless u change settigns which totally isnt my fault if a person does that.)

outside of that every single 1 has been sent to customer service and undone as they agreed it was not correct ^_~

what is relativity?
it only exists if you are aware it exists.
most people will go through life w/o knowing it and thus it doesnt exist for them.

i have never been banned so it is exaggerated o3o!
forum silence isnt ban. (i actually had a WoW friend who GOT banned from forums permanently.)

Hotaru is only saying this because the shadowy forum secret society threatened to tie her up and tickle her feet with a soft feather if she doesn’t cover for them.

I’d rather be waterboarded 287 times than have my feet be tickled with a soft feather. Those forum thugs are scary, scary people.

Hotaru, here, is illustrating the concept of “plausible deniability:” when caught in an earth-shattering scandal, it is best to trust no one and deny everything.

That’s what I was trying to illustrate. It’s not paranoia when they’re really out to get you.

pssh
the forum mods know I know they are triggerh appy and looking for any reason to nab me.

I am public in here about how i dislike them. (but love customer support ppl)

also I am not ticklish at all. Mom is same way.

but you’d not trust yourself then and thus trigger a paradox.

Torture dungeons tend to find your weak spot. Don’t give them clues.

It’s a given that you trust yourself because your mind is the entity forming ideas on how to protect yourself. If you don’t trust your own mind, then you can’t protect yourself.

good thing i wont ever be in 1.

many ppl dont trust themselves and thats when you second guess yourself.

That’s what literally every person in history said before landing in a torture dungeon. :slight_smile: Soft feathers, Hotaru. Soft feathers.

Or, you can trust no one and deny everything and survive while Amazon ships the Tin Foil Hat 9000. I got it first day it was offered, and let me tell you, it staves off the alien death rays like nothing else. I gave that sucker 5 stars on Amazon, and I never regretted spending even a penny.

pretty dead in here.

did you feed akaras to your snake widowmei?

or is akaras picking up seren to take out a hit on me paid for by widomei?

She isn’t a fan of cowboy fans.

I think he got mad at me for bringing up an old debate the other day. Which is weird, cause we are always debating who the typo police of this thread really is/ whether green or red chile is better/which supports are the best/five guys vs sparkys/whether or not you (hotaru) are a mei main or mercy main.
We’ve been debating these things for years now, but I get called out for bringing up something that he said a couple of weeks ago.
(I’m not really mad about it, just confused why it rubbed him the wrong way so bad).

I picked up some soap and cologne by a company called dr squatch. It smells so nice. Bit pricey but totally worth it.

1 Like

prolly for the best.

or both are just as bad :wink:

mercy main for lyfe ^~^

I actually work towards it still (and i have been playing more cause of event even if there is legit nothing for me in it and i havent opened my boxes)

bar or liquid?

how pricey?

btw they haev a website
https://drsquatch.com/
can even ge ta subscription so its deliverd to ur house

Bar soap.

7 bucks a bar. They are decent sized bars tho.
Pine tar, bay rum, and gold moss scrub smell fantastic.

1 Like

good choice :wink:

:laughing:

thats cheap.
not mega cheap liek those dove or other low end soaps.

should try my favorite soap (it changes but i do liek this brands other soaps too)

https://www.amazon.com/Erno-Laszlo-Sea-Deep-Cleansing/dp/B01JT1OOD4/ref=sr_1_1?crid=3BB4YPZKZFDFU&dchild=1&keywords=erno+laszlo+sea+mud+deep+cleansing+bar%2C+3.4+oz&qid=1597014081&sprefix=Erno+Laszlo+Sea+Mud+Deep+Cleansing+Bar%2C+3.4+oz+%2Caps%2C190&sr=8-1

totally sounds like a a pinetree being tarred. and i know how bad tar smells (as i watched soem construction ppl re-tar a road before).

Is 38 bucks a bar how much it usually retails for, or is that amazon being weird? (I’ve noticed they mark certain items up super high)

If you do really pay 38 bucks for a bar of soap, you should lend me some money. Pls…

1 Like

yes.

i buy ti from main site. amazon just is what i use for links casue every1 knows amazon.

https://www.ernolaszlo.com/sea-mud-deep-cleansing-bar-test.html

i am not really materialistic (i do liek stuff but not much stuff) but i do like to get quality stuff and i know how to manage $. (thank you parents teaching life needed skills when schools refuse to)

1 Like