The official Mei fanclub (v. 2.0)

How long is going to be before akaras asks if you have asked mei out on a date yet?

1 Like

I think it’s for two reasons. One, a girl with a honeyed tongue, a sharp mind and bad intent knows how to appeal to what a guy wants, quickly set him off guard, and get what she wants. Sweeties are often not quite as honey-tongued. Two, most women expect the guy to approach them as a prerequisite, but an evil chick knows that by approaching a guy herself, she can end up with nearly anybody.

My evil fiance left me at the altar about 6 years ago now and had a new guy less than a week later afater breaking the engagement. I haven’t had much since then, much less anything serious. It’s hard to trust after that.

I don’t think Mei is evil ,but Mei is also a fictitious construct. xD I would like to think I am not quite insane enough yet to start talking to my monitor. xDDDDD

1 Like

I first got cheated on when I was 19 or 20. It took me about three years before I could trust a girl enough to start up another serious relationship.
I remember crying in my room for about a week straight. I legit did not leave my room except to eat, use the restroom, and shower during that time.

1 Like

She basically enjoyed torturing me. Did stuff like shatter the toilet at 1:30AM because she liked seeing me scramble to handle the flood. Another time, her best friend drove 1.5 hours to see our apartment, she demanded that I throw him out so she could have sex with me right there and then. Naturally I would never let that happen, it took an hour arguing in front of her friend to shut her up. She had me moving her to her mom’s house (her family hated me) about every once in 3 weeks.

Something as insane as this at least once a week. Often more. Then she left me at the altar. I was barely alive from stress by then. I hope she dies.

1 Like

That’s cool. Now you’ll be able to afford to get your GF someting nice on the 14th.

I only have a S76 shirt!

I have played on both ends so I know it isn’t cool.

That sucks.

Ha! Your going to be old.

She is.

1 Like

I am going to be 38 in March. I am older. xD

1 Like

This is why Hotaru left us! We a bunch of old folks. I’ll be 31 in April.

1 Like

I don’t feel old, but yeah I’m closer to 40 than I am to 20.

1 Like

I think she is 29, so she is no spring chicken. I really do miss her presence in here, the mei fan club isn’t quite the same without her.

1 Like

I feel the same.

Ditto. I haven’t given up on het just yet, I give her until the MHW event is over.

1 Like

Guys, I am very sorry but I have to call it an early night, my college needs me to interview somebody on very short notice. Good talking to ya, see you tomorrow.

1 Like

Hey everyone, got 10 more days to go for the #MeiCNY redraw challenge: Closing the thread

1 Like

I am much closer to 40 than you are, so try not to let it get you down. In the old days, being 30 was about as dangerous as 70 is right now. Medicine, hygiene and technology have brought us a long way forward in that regard.

Hotaru might really have left because I took over the club. It happened at virtually the same time. I don’t hold it against her, though I don’t understand the reason. Does make me sad, though.

She has been gone for close to a month before.
She’ll probably be back. It’s not your fault.

1 Like

I remember it pretty well. I got banned for 5 days for making a huge post that made a history argument. When I came back, Hotaru was gone. I don’t know if the two were connected, but I am not sure why she’d go from visiting regularly to never coming around. It might have been that the club changed into another club. That is, of course, just a guess.

I remember this whole thing well because it made me realize that unless you are exceedingly good at self control, you’ll get banned eventually unless you stay in a chat thread like the Mei and Mercy clubs. The clubs just have friends chatting with each other; the forums proper have all sorts of venomous hate-spewing, and it takes very even nerves NEVER to get wrapped up in it. Toridadog got banned that way, and so did Melke, the Mercy club’s most prolific member. I won’t go into how I feel about it, but at this point I just look at the clubs and nothing else. If I don’t, sooner or later I’ll be permanently banned.

1 Like

Not even. You are ruling out the possibility that she might be hurt, moving, having a rough patch in the relationship, no internet, enjoying other activities, or got a really rough job.
Personally I think she is going hard on the MHW event.

I cant believe how old we are… I am sad we are not in with what’s cool anymore. My step sister keeps useing the phrase “on set” I am guessing it is close to meaning “for real” but I ain’t down with the kids these days. Do they even say “down with” any more?

Have you seen the leaked Mei Talon skin yet?

1 Like

After, having an bad day at work and plus the Celtics blowing big leads like world champions. I’m very overall disappointed.

3 Likes

It could be worse… You could be a cowboy fan.

2 Likes

Indeed, but at the same time. How does Lady Luck not give them one chance at an Super Bowl title though. But gives the Patriots an dynasty. Weird

1 Like

Im not a huge fan of the cowboys, and by that I mean I hate them.
As far as the Celtics, I wouldn’t be too concerned if I was you.
You guys have Kyrie. He’s the most clutch player in the NBA in my opinion. You guys have a good chance of winning the east with him.

2 Likes