Closing the thread

Gonna close this thread
Sorry

1 Like

I might enter this challenge soon, just need to relax a bit before I begin. :)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/441674104437735437/536656649788719114/unknown-1.png

What is Kat-chan?
You mean that drum character from Taiko no Tatsujin? Is that character’s name Kat-chan?

2 Likes

I am no artist but I am excited to see what comes up!

1 Like

Aww I would love to do this. The picture looks so cute. I will do it when I have a chance if I remember!

1 Like

I’m working on it. :ok_hand: Gonna post it later if I can!

So, how’s the status?

Can I participate even though I’m not the biggest fan of mei?

I don’t know if it was supposed to be a 1:1 replica of the pose and everything but here’s my rough draft

5 Likes

Yes,
You can also do that.

Not a replica of the pose also can.

F udge I forgot to finish it–

Hmm, I don’t really have a style but I love the idea of this! I Mei give it a shot.

:sun_with_face:

Sure. Why not. I will give it a try as soon as I’m home. (But don’t expect much.)

I have just no idea what they should be doing in the drawing though.

You have my permission, but I have to draw something first.

To give you an idea of my drawing style, it will be something similar to this:

I made that one for a different thread, but the one I will be making for this thread will not be animated.

3 Likes

:o you did so well! Very impressive

Thanks im hoping to get the finished one done before work tonight

2 Likes

I am still in the sketching process, will post something maybe in a day or so.

Remember, I’ve extended the deadline for 2 days. The new deadline is 20/1 (Chap Goh Mei) at 11:59 pm (UTC +8).

I don’t understand what the character is in the bottom right, is that snowball or something else? Is it an historic character? If so, a reference would be appreciated!

Edit: I found the link above, nvm!

Is it wrong that the first thing I thought of when I saw the hashtag was the idea of Crosby, Mei, Nash, and Young