The more I play this game the more I realize that it is designed for babies

Getting close to quitting this game

Where do I start

Introduction of powerful low skill heroes is making this game very boring

I know role que will introduce long wait times, but I can’t stand blizzard wasting my time anymore.

Blizzard has a mountain of data showing the win rates based on team compositions. For example, if a team is running rein zarya and another team is running 4 dps, then the win rate must be less than 10%.

Do I really want to keep playing knowing that I have a 10% chance of winning?

Blizzard also made a massive mistake penalizing people for grouping. It designed a team game that encouraged people to que solo. That mindset has endured.

Also, it is so hard to carry in this game.

And every time I have mastered a hero it gets nerfed.

A lot of silver, gold and bronze players cry like a baby when they play against a higher skilled player, playing a higher skilled hero.

8 Likes

You voluntarily signed up to use a Blizzard product, not the other way around. Blizzard doesn’t have to agree to or even care about your “term of service” whatever that is.

If you only have 10% chance to win then don’t ask for/buy an account boost next time.

You’re not penalized for grouping.

You’re not suppose to be able to carry if you are playing with people of equal skill.

5 Likes

You are. Significantly lower SR gains, higher losses, and harder games due to the game matching groups against eachother. Grouping is literally the worst thing you can do if you want to climb.

3 Likes

They do. And here me out here…

What if…

What if…

it’s statistically not as bad as you might think, and your biases are playing a role in assuming it almost always fails?

2 Likes

Having your own terms of service is an idea.

Maybe a bit too radical for you.

Essentially what it means is that every person that plays this games wants something.

For example, role queue. Which is not a radical idea given that this is a team based game and your team composition has a massive impact on the outcome.

We all know a good team comp is half the battle, and if you disagree, then honestly, I don’t care what you think because you’re talking gibberish.

How do you carry if you don’t have a proper team comp or if the team picks a hard counter to your hero.

I agree with Seagull, there should not be hard counters in this game. Type the following in youtube and click the first link: " The State of Overwatch Reaction and Discussion".

I agree with everything he says in this video.

You can make up whatever ToS you want, but no one has any obligation to care because Blizzard and other players aren’t using your product.

You want a specific team comp then make your own group in LFG. Random players in your game don’t need your approval for their hero choices.

1 Like

You see things in black and white, I can tell…

If you think people are not upset about role queue in this game, you are seriously mistaken…

What rank are you btw, and when did you start playing.

Your comments above do not reflect a mature view of the game.

You… you can’t just do that. That’s not what ToS’s are used for.

When you bought the game, you virtually agreed to follow Blizzard’s terms, as you do when using pretty much any product ever, either virtually or physically. That box of text everyone always skips over before putting the little check mark is a fully fledged, legally binding contract that you yourself agreed to follow under Blizzard’s conditions.

However, you did not write out any such contract for Blizzard to follow, and likewise, they obviously did not sign any such contract with you. As such, they are not obligated to follow your whims just because you’re a player. They can opt to please you, as that’s just good business, but legally, you, as a player, do not actually own any portion of a “terms of service agreement” that Blizzard, as a company, needs to follow.

If anyone’s being naive about the game, my friend, it isn’t them…

1 Like

You start a game, you have 4 dps and 2 healers (if you’re lucky…)

The other team has a 2 2 2 comp.

Your odds of winning would be less than 10% if the team skill was even, BEFORE the game starts.

You then play a game for up to 20 minutes and lose.

You only have so much free time, do you feel you spent that wisely?

Then what happens, next game you get another bad team comp.

There goes up to 40 minutes.

That is why it is such a grind, especially in lower ranks were people are generally less objective focused.

1 Like

Blizzard gave you tools for role queue, it’s called LFG.

Nice try at the ad hominem.

1 Like

Maybe I need to spell it out.

When I said that every player has their “own terms of service”, I mean’t there is a basic level of customer service that players expect.

Not getting frustrated on a level that goes beyond a lot of other games is one of them.

Omg logging out, even posting on this forum is annoying.

Full of babies.

If you get yourself a good enough lawyer (doesnt even need to be expensive as hell) you can sue for many things commonly said in terms of services.

For example the common “we hold the right to terminate your account without any notice for any reason we find” is actually against many customer rights.

The actual EULA says

Blizzard reserves the right to terminate this Agreement at any time for any reason, or for no reason, with or without notice to you.

At the very top it says if you disagree with anything in the EULA then you may not use Blizzard products. By signing in, you agree to Blizzards terms.

No lawyer is going to take on your suit against Blizzard for closing your account, (except to take your money and lead you on for a few months before dropping you).

1 Like

That is not what a TOS is, or how it’s used.

1 Like

Each and every part of that is against customer laws. Literally all i need to do is to report them to my countries local customer right agency and thew will simply just fine Blizzard for acting against it.
At that point either Blizzard tries to sue them wasting their own money or take in the claim and getting forced to change their eula.

Literally any lawyer would take these cases because apart from the time consuption its an easy win.

What is your rank…

I like how you said you logged out but you still feel the need to respond to them, but you’re completely incapable of coming up with a counter argument so you keep trying to turn to rank shaming, but can’t even do that properly.

Like, they’re not wrong. What you described is not what any ToS ever is. At most it’s as you said, nothing more than customer expectations.

2 Likes

Please record your calls to your reporting agency and/or lawyer. I want to hear how hard they laugh.

You’re right Moolikecowzz, please accept my apologies.

Well yeah, if you only have a 10% chance of winning you never really were going to carry anyway right?

Carrying is a lot easier when you have over a 50% chance of winning.

Keep at it! GL!

1 Like