The Mercy situation in a nutshell

PSA to those people.

You’re entitled to your WORNG opinion :slight_smile:

5 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

4 Likes

Honestly. They even said they would revert her if people hated it to much. But of course they listened to people who didnt really play her and liked playing mainly pistol only battle mercy.

6 Likes

I’m shocked she has an ult anymore

2 Likes

Well darn. Got a whole list.

4 Likes

Wonder how long they will keep this Its a succsess up. I just want her to be fun and balanced, but Blizzard doesnt understand what fun is, or balance.

Next nerf is damage boost or guardian angle. Give it 5 months

5 Likes

They’ll nerf her blaster next. Quote me.

2 Likes

Source? I don’t recall them saying that. The most I remember is Kaplan saying that they will keep a close eye on her since the team loves Mercy, or something like that. And that was when the rework was first announced.

I’m not being sarcastic or anything, I genuinely would like to know.

1 Like

Watch next they’re gonna say,
“Hey let’s just remove her staff from the game and make her a rezzing dps”

2 Likes

You forgot - “We wanna be “E” tier, not OP”.

Her developer update.

“If you guys don’t like her, we’ll bring her back”

11 Likes

Ah, okay then. I have a foggy memory of all that seeing as that was a year ago and they still haven’t gotten it right.

Wow your even calling people out by name.

Also Mercy was not reworked because people wanted an E ability, she was reworked because so many people disliked rez.

”Hey Blizzard, can you give Mercy a new E ability”.
Blizzard: Why would we just buff already strong and viable character? If you want her to be more engaging and active in a fight, we can do that.

The reason why was because of them not having game awareness and using all six ults and she rezzes

1 Like

In the developer video, they said “some people asked for a e ability for Mercy and we are excited to tell you that Resurrect will be her e ability”, there’s my proof. I’ll wait for yours.

1 Like

Damn calling people out by name? Savage asfff
Probably gonna get reported though
Still made me laugh

1 Like

But do you have a link to shove under my face as proof?

No? Then it doesn’t count.

I mean anything can get reported to hell and back on these forums.

Depends on who is on the forums.

Oml.

You happy

2 Likes