The Mercy situation in a nutshell

But do you have a link to shove under my face as proof?

No? Then it doesn’t count.

I mean anything can get reported to hell and back on these forums.

Depends on who is on the forums.

Oml.

You happy

2 Likes

Honestly, I’m just over the same old people purposefully going into threads that they disagree with. Hunny, If you don’t like what I’m saying don’t acknowledge me…

5 Likes

Just like the mercy megathread that’s been perpetually locked since the 13th or whatever of last month :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Also, reworking a hero because of a disliked ability is silly and is not what they did. If that was the case, I can easily say I don’t like rip-tire and get it reworked.

5 Likes

There we go, don’t worry I was just using the same logic he used against me in a different thread.

I shall go find a link of my own brb.

That’s a good thing. Now they actually see the feedback.

Now they get to see us call them out based on their hypocrisy and their false promises.

Lmao I quoted something from the video. That’s evidence. What you did in another thread was all, “Mercy mains have an anti-flanker personality and I can proof it. You need to go to a thread and stalk people’s profiles until you find 10 examples of Mercy players saying they dislike flankers”. I replied with, do that yourself.

1 Like

Here we go.

Read the developer comments on the mercy changes.

I suppose but it felt strange not being able to give my feedback on the hps nerf to mercy for like a week or so.

And we still don’t know if they’ve taken anything away from this at all or have even noticed lol

And you can directly show me the quote yourself, same thing.

Gonna have to be a little bit more specific here. What are you trying to point out?

I notice this also. I have also noticed their reluctance to say anything on our feedback. Maybe because they realize that if every Mercy player quit the game, it would lose a huge portion of its player base, or it is because they have something planned.

Either way I don’t trust them. Look at Sombra lmao.

3 Likes

Developer Comments: While resurrecting downed allies is a core part of Mercy’s gameplay, the way her Ultimate functioned was causing a number of problems. It was frustrating to play against, and it incentivized Mercy players to hide away from important battles, instead of taking part in them.

So wait, is this some sort of safe-space where any and all disagreement is met with pitchforks, or what?

Like, as a genuine question I have no idea what’s going on.

1 Like

First reason behind her rework wasn’t pretty stupid so it’s not even a proper point.

“Your wrong because I said so!”

You can admit you lost, you did it last time.

Just my point of view on the mercy situation, nothing more, nothing less. Unfortunately people still have something to argue about.

Screenshotting this

This is going into my hall of fame

1 Like