The Mercy Raid?

I stand by the statement I made.

I have nothing further to add in regards to the statement

May I suggest in the future that you not make factually untrue statements and then stand by them when their untruths are pointed out? All you had to do is clarify that you were talking about an older version of Mercy, and that would have been the end of it. There was no need to double down like you did.

2 Likes

I have defined what I mean by anti-mercy many times over the course of many Mercy-related thread across these forums

I dont find this to be a reasonable stance to take at all

Factually, one can listen without responding, and as such, a person listening but not responding is not ignoring who they are listening to

Thats an appeal to ignorance. It’s not proof that the movement had no effect on the resulting changes, it’s only proof that the movement was not what got the devs to start looking at Brig and CC.

The statements I made were (and are) factually true

Whatever, dude. If you don’t want to acknowledge your failure then that’s completely on you.

1 Like

I am acknowledging that the statement was and is factual

Whatever.

1 Like

They havent been ignored. They just dont like that others opinions is not the same as theirs, not even from OTHER MERCY MAINS.

Blizzard literally said they like where she is now hows that ignored? Ye i think that saying ashe is a mercy buff was stupid but they havent been ignored.

3 Likes

But the most reasonable thing a person on the receiving end can do is thick they are, because all the social ques point in that direction.

I dont find that to be reasonable by any measure.

No input means a reasonable person has no basis to form a conclusion, only baseless guesses/presumptions

Well they gave her an ability that potentially takes her out of combat every 30 seconds, which is one of the reasons they reworked her in the first place.

So that’s one thing to fix.

1 Like

I dont see anything you described here as being broken, and ergo, nothing to fix

One of my favorite moments as Mercy is getting a successful mid-fight rez off - this more often than not results (for my team) in a dramatic turn in the given teamfight

To me, this is the strongest combat move of all - adding a teammate that otherwise isnt there

If you don’t get the social ques in this, then what they are angry about doesn’t make a lot of sense.

If you do then, they are angry with good reason.

Blizzard is terrible with this as well, so you are in good company there.

Blizzard signaled very strongly that they are ignoring them.

Because setting up a direct form on communication, forcing people to use it, because it causes noise and then not replying to the communication channel you forced to use is the strongest active signal you can do.

Even if it’s not “broken” (it is currently bugged though), it still goes against her intended play style. Which again does not fix the issue of taking the “main healer” out of combat.

Is she balanced? Sure(?), but she is most certainty not “fine”.

1 Like

I know of no such signals, strong or otherwise

I dont know of anything in her current kit that goes against her intended playstyle.

If there was such an aspect to her kit, I believe that the devs would not have added it in the first place - ie all parts of her kit were and are intentionally defined for her use. Time and money have to be put into adding each piece - and as such, all are intentionally part of her kit

“Mercy is fine” was given several times before and yet she still gotten nerfed.

I’d be iffy too if they said “she’s fine” because it’s about the third or fourth time they’ve said it.

I mean…they kept saying Ana was fine just weak to Dive for the longest time.

How many months has it been since the last nerf?

Seems like its been a while, and there was a significant buff in the meantime as well

Say you ran a company.

And you say to your employees (because they have been complaining about feedback being ignored) - we value your feed back, please put it in a envelope, and put it in this box.

You then everytime someone tried to give feedback outside of that system, say no - put it in the box…

So people do, and the main piece of feedback was ‘i think no one reads the pieces of paper in the box’ and… Nothing happens.

It is reasonable upon evidence, for the employees to think, they are not reading the pieces of paper and just did this to shut people up?

It is also reasonable for them to think the box is useless?

If the management cared enough about the feedback items in the box and found them useful, what is their best response to people putting in piece after piece of paper saying we don’t think any of this is being read?

In this, the box is the ghetto threads.