The Mercy Raid?

Disclaimer: This is not targeting anyone in particular. This is just telling everyone about an event going on that in my opinion isn’t ok. Thanks for reading this short disclaimer and enjoy!

Around yesterday the big Mercy raid started and the raiders would make posts and go around saying to rework Mercy. This is still going on today and might go on for more longer. I do not think you should raid a whole forum to get your opinion off. I believe this would make them want to add your opinion less. What do you guys think of this?

25 Likes

They are sick of being ignored by Blizzard. While I agree it’s probably not the best way to get heard, I understand why they are doing it.

80 Likes

I want to make it clear that not all Mercy posts around this time are part of the raid as it has decreased.

1 Like

Except Blizzard hasnt ignored them

They simply dont like the answer they have been given

106 Likes

Jeff has clearly stated that he will not buff Mercy.

11 Likes

Well it’s less the answer and more the attitude.

There is obviously a problem with Mercy (even if you want to stick your head in the sand and deny it) given the amount of complaining going on. Blizzard has basically outright said they have zero intention to fix it which is going to cause issues.

This is what happens when you go out to foster a passionate community. When you screw up, that same community goes toxic.

28 Likes

Meh, trouble makers will get banned. I am not worried.

13 Likes

Mercy rework/revert post are made everyday.
It’s not part of “RAID”.

5 Likes

It’s a pretty boneheaded move on their part. Aria Rose is the head of it if anyone wants to check out the video if it’s still up. All they would need is a single, well constructed thread to get the point across. She’s pretty much just calling on her fans to get themselves banned and make the entire movement (if you even want to call it that) seem silly.

11 Likes

In my opinion, there is no problem with Mercy - obvious or otherwise

There’s nothing to fix

21 Likes

I literally just said this and put a disclaimer… oh my god

As I said, stick your head in the sand and pretend nothing’s wrong. You don’t get these outcries otherwise.

7 Likes

I even put disclaimers and people still say stupid stuff its SO annoying.

It seems to me more about grabbing attention for a certain toxic entitled metuber, which may get said individual more views and ergo more money

5 Likes

The deletebrig raid worked just fine, so if they have to stoop to this, then they should.

5 Likes

My head is not in the sand

10 Likes

Was anybody around back in the day during the whole WoW Shaman “bus shock” thing? 'cause this is what that reminds me of.

If you aren’t familiar with it: https://www.engadget.com/2012/11/16/wow-archivist-how-forum-trolls-broke-a-cm/

Might help to read what the old CM Tseric had to say.

My opinion of the matter is that people need to grow up and get over it.

3 Likes

Absolutely agreed, they have talked about Mercy more than any other hero this past year. Some hero’s like Solider76 nothing at all. They only just acknowledge Winston last week. But of course Mercy mains, it’s all me me me.

8 Likes

It’s quite the opposite, its the minority that think theres something wrong with Mercy when there isn’t.

16 Likes

And that’s why no one will take them seriously.

1 Like