The Mercy Raid?

Or, the biggest issue IN the thread never got addressed (which is ‘they were not reading the thread’) in which case they were ignored.

Either way…

We have a ‘p or not p’

They are ignored on both paths.

You are of course not required to answer the question I asked, but I am pausing my input briefly to give you time to do so if you wish

You implied it via handwaving the Mercy Raid as just a youtuber making a cash grab. (why are you calling it metube anyway?)

That statement you made leaves no room for any possibility that the people in the raid have legitimate concerns or at the absolute minimum, concerns that they feel are legitimate.

It is a p or not p…

Both paths lead to the same conclusion.

What I gave shown is I don’t need to prove which path it went down, because both paths give the same result.

Either they read the theads AND ignored them or didn’t read the threads and thus ignored them

So they were ignored.

And because they were ignored, they are justified in feeling ignored.

Ok, so we’re at the same place here?

The interesting part next is ‘if you are feeling ignored, what path is reasonable to take and does it align to blizzards preferred path?’ – because I don’t think they align.

Unless you want to take this in another direction?

Factually, my statement left all sorts of room for the intentions of those who participated (instigator aside), and in fact, i did not address their intentions at all

Still doesn’t change the fact that “It’s fine” was followed by a nerf.

It’s still a statement that some Mercy players cannot take as face value.

Blizzard’s actions speak louder than their words.

At Face Value:
-idiom
"believing that what the person is saying is truth "

Actions speak louder than words:
-idiom
“Believe what people do and not what they say”

Except the deletebrig MEME did nothing. Blizzard had already confirmed on a Blizzcon stream that Doomfist AND Brigitte were getting nerfs a day before effect streamed and the same day Seagull posted his state of Overwatch video Blizzard updated the PTR.

ReworkMercy was going to get nothing because DeleteBrig didnt either.

1 Like

or inactions…so how many months has it been since the last nerf?

as best as I recall, the most recent change was a significant buff

And you missed the point.

I’m not surprised.

Doesn’t matter-it was something they repeated several times and each time it was retracted.

I do not blame her players for not trusting the “She’s fine” because it’s happened before.

And this is a fact.

You’re making yourself look desperate to be right, and it’s sad.

Factually, I am not desperate at all - rather, I am simply responding to posts based on my understanding of the game and the characters therein

Yep still missing the point that I first made. It’s gone over your head.

“Went over your head”- idiom
implies the subject matter was too difficult to understand.

Factually, I have understood everything that I have read in this thread

Knowledge is knowing that Frankenstein is not the monster.

Understanding is that Frankenstein IS the monster.

All except my post for some reason.

Though have it your way I suppose.

“Have it your way” -idiom
agreeing with or accepting another’s suggestion even though one does not think it’s correct.

It was a dumbass idea and this is coming from a Mercy main, clearly the people doing never heard of the ‘Don’t negotiate with terrorists’ saying or dunno it’s meaning.

I get wanting change, but going about it in the wrong way is only making things worse and honestly sometimes if you don’t like something you have to get used to it or move on, that’s a life lesson I assume those people haven’t learnt either.

3 Likes

Except Blizzard hasn’t ignored them at all, they just got given answers they didn’t like, hence why they let themselves get worked up into a temper tantrum and now they’re being shunned by even more people (not even their own sub-reddit wants them).

1 Like

I understood your posts as well

I believe you meant “except” rather than “accept”

Thanks for the spelling correction.

(Still don’t buy you get my post since “It’s been months though!”-Yes because that means it negates all their past actions of doing the same thing.)

on a related note, there are also a number of folks posting on twitter over the last 24-48 hours about how they once supported the revert/rework mercy (same thing) deal but are now going out of their way to explicitly distance themselves from it

1 Like

well, I can only lead a horse to water…drinking is up to the horse