The Last Call - An old way to pass the time, in this new age

want to hear a fun story?

Absolutely! Sorry I didn’t respond, I was do very important business business numbers numbers!

1 Like

so theres been this bunny (a cute black and white one who was just chilling every now and then) so anyway its easter and we do the egg hunt right? and we find it just sitting on a egg
yep theres a small black and white bunny sitting on a egg in our yard

3 Likes

That’s actually really cute. I love that :slight_smile:

Woke up 17 minutes after the start of class :grimacing:
Probably because I very wisely stayed up late playing tons of the experimental with my friend… I’ll say it was worth it especially because my Algebra teacher was pretty chill about it

1 Like

im just gonna leave this here… Inventory system! - Workshop Discussion - Overwatch Forums (blizzard.com)

Thank you~ Probably not the best, but I have some really good sources of inspiration to draw from, so I think it’s going to be a lot of fun

I agree, the experimental was INCREDIBLE. I played mostly Brig (how shocking), and it was so fun doing combos with her Bash cooldown reset. :crazy_face: And I am indeed excited for Archives next. SO MUCH FUN LATELY~

1 Like

I’m sure it will be great :slight_smile:

Well there’s no shame in playing your favorite hero, I did the same lol. I’m terrible at Brigitte but I had fun using her there, too

And yes… Archives. I can finally enjoy Overwatch :’)

1 Like

6 hours till archives
it still feels a day away

3 days until I’m unsuspended for telling someone I will engage in certain actions with their mother and sister

how about you dont say extream garbage like that
and instead talk about overwatch or smt

1 Like

Wait, you think I’m making an awful joke? I’m serious!

Anyway, on the topic of Overwatch, I love playing as Lucio, he’s just so fun, but he’s not the easiest, so I have this little theory.

The harder the hero to master = The more fun the hero

i feel bad now
you seem like you were lying above and are now being sarcastic
or maybe your not…

Maybe it was late at night and Overwatch is my only way of letting out my emotions by letting it out at others, maybe I need to stop being a complete total jerk in Overwatch, play Valorant again, and be a jerk to others there instead.

oooooooooooooor
you could think before you talk in overwatch and play game browser being a nice citizen

1 Like

My sixteenth Trance entry shall be Heart of Asia!

#Stop Asian Hate!!!11

I started a survival world in Minecraft a few days ago and I finally have an enchanted diamond pickaxe :slight_smile: I feel powerful lol

Time to go lose it in the Nether

1 Like

WAIT
TODAY’S ARCHIVES, ISN’T IT

Also, got to Plat on Tank and Support at long last while playing with a friend last night! There was a really good Genji player on our team at one point.

1 Like

Yes, Archives should start about two hours from now.

1 Like

HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEEEE

1 Like