The Last Call - An old way to pass the time, in this new age

until a giant pooping squral comes
:chipmunk::rainbow_flag:

1 Like

I love squirrels lol, they’re cute

what about one that poops in your face
:chipmunk::rainbow_flag::face_with_monocle:

Then all you need is the expert, flawless, utterly unpeerless perfection that is my Mercy play. As if, lol

It has chosen death

1 Like

I’m sure you could carry

1 Like

Happy Easter!

4 Likes

Happy Easter to you all as well!

Also, happy official Archives start date announcment… day. It starts on Tuesday the 6th :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Also the day of the Forum maintenance; coincidence? I think NOT.

But I’m definitely excited for Archives; I’ll finally be able to enjoy the whole thing while knowing what the heck is going on! Last year I had just started playing…

1 Like

EVERYONE STOP EVERYTHING.

ARCHIVES IS BACK ON APRIL 6-27

2 Likes

I think they fiddled around with the Like heart on the forums, or maybe the number next to it. Looks better than it did right after the forum font change, somehow…

maybe I’m just delusional

2 Likes

I can’t really tell… my eyes just kind of suck lol

2 Likes

:pensive:
May the high-prescription glasses bless thine eyes, as they have blessed mine own.

:eyeglasses:

2 Likes

Time to grind out those Archives achievements.

1 Like

Time to get Cadet Oxton… the only skin I’m missing besides summer games ones.

2 Likes

I immediately bought that skin lol. I love her cute little hat!

2 Likes

Hey everyone~ :rabbit: Sorry for being so quiet still

So, I may or may not have gotten a certain professional music program last night that I’ve dreamed of having for many years. I’ve been practicing with it, and I’m surprised at how quickly I’m picking things up asdfghjkl; it’s amazing :sparkling_heart: (Hint: I still refuse to sing, but now I officially have a reason to write songs with lyrics)

And now I’m FINALLY going to play the April Fool’s experimental. I’ve been lacking motivation to play Overwatch for over two weeks now. I think a particular bad experience affected me emotionally a little more than I thought, but I think I should be able to get my enthusiasm back pretty quickly

4 Likes

I dreamt I was a butterfly, fluttering hither and thither. :butterfly:

Peace was never an option.

1 Like

Zen? Is that you?

1 Like

Zen? Please, respond to me Zen!

1 Like