The Inspire "buff" is insulting

“Increasing the uptime” of Inspire by one second will not increase her healing output at all. Brigitte will always be refreshing inspire during a team fight anyway. Even if the hps was increased from 16 to 16.6666667, this doesn’t change anything either.

I think repair pack should have a reduced cooldown of 4 seconds, but would only heal for 100hp.

I also think the cooldown of shield bash should be reduced to 5 or 6 seconds now it has been heavily nerfed.

5 Likes

I think they added this useless buff to make the huge nerf seem not all too bad

8 Likes

You can say this buff is… uninspired.

7 Likes

I dont really have much of an opinion on the whole brig debacle but i gotta agree that the uptime buff is kinda “useless” when you consider that brig is almost always hitting someone

2 Likes

I don’t mind the nerfs to shield bash. The shield interaction needs fixing, however. This is similar to what happened when Moira’s healing was nerfed to not go through shields.

+1

twenny characters

increaing the uptime increases the overall duration and maxed potential of her healing not 0.6 hps, a good brig will maxout 10k heals a game and now will be around 12k

I know her healing is good. I can out heal my other support when I play Brigitte.
I think repair pack should be more consistent. It would still have the same maximum healing potential with my proposed changes.

150/6 = 25

100/4 = 25

I will calculate her increased healing, assuming 100% inspire uptime and use an example of 4 minutes.

Before:
16 x 6 = 96 hps
96 x 240 = 23040 healing in 4 minutes.

After buff:
16.6666667 x 6 = 100 hps
100 x 240 = 24000 healing in 4 minutes

This is still a 4% increase. However, her overall healing would be increased by less than 4% because not all her healing comes from inspire.

when u did ur math did u add the max heals limit increase?

Considering how some OWL players are saying this is a buff to her overall… I think there’s more to it than one might realise.

Increasing a 200hp character’s health to 208hp would be a buff as well. Would it do anything? No.