The hitscan heroes need a buff

Heavy Assault. Hero 28. Make it happen Blizzard.

Considering that most people only use Ana unscoped, she is barely a hitscan hero. She still needs a buff though.

Awesome Idea, would increase his skill ceilling by a Lot and add an unique mechanic like genji’s dash reset.
Could be a little Op at high levels though.

Fixing her bugs would be the first thing.

There are some suggestions i’d love to see. Note that it doesnt have to be all of them just some, or even just one would be great. I’ll take anything at this point.

• Timer skull above hacked targets for better visualization
  • Reduced delay going into stealth
  • Base movement speed increased to Tracer Genji lvl
  • Translocator becomes invisible when using stealth camo
1 Like

Bastion needs a rework TBH. Sentry just needs the spread reverted but the rest of its kit is… well, a dumpster fire.

Does everyone just forget that Bastion exists? Oh yeah, there’s a thread about that. Bastion is being forgotten

2 Likes

Do you follow me, or do I follow you, TerranGuard? :thinking:

1 Like

Both? I think it’s both.

2 Likes

Strange, That’s the first I’ve seen of that thread. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

We’re at 1448 posts so I hope we can make it to 2k.

2 Likes

That and the 200+ likes for it. If anything it means a good chunk of the community wants to see him more viable, especially in a non-pirate ship way.

However since they nerfed Tracer which I thought they were never going to do, it sheds hope on the fact that Bastion might be looked at in the future, but lets hope that when it does happen, he gets fixed and not some random change that does very little to help out his core problems.

Widow and 76 I think are fine, and McCree just needs a more streamlined combat roll.

2 Likes

isnt much you can do with him without him being op. and he creates problems as is. i feel in lower teirs hes impossible to deal with’

honestly i think they should reduce soldier76 spread a little. It just feels to much.
I have a better time dealing with pharah as bastion because bastion is more accurate for exemple… (i know soldier76 has a quicker spread reset but still…)

Mccree definitely need a buff. Not his gun actually (or a very minor buff) but his kit.

Widow doesn’t need a buff.

Ana need a buff because honestly right now i pretty much consider her a troll pick…

He has a 2% pickrate in bronze and a 47% winrate, I don’t know where this whole “he’s op in bronze” thing started from because his stats still suck there.

He doesn’t cause problems with people who are semi competent at the game. I hate to sound cruel but the only advice I can give them is “git gud” and I’m not being sarcastic. They just have to deal with it, that’s how you get better at the game.

There also have been a ton of threads on changes for him.

This one has 1466 posts and 214 likes
Bastion is being forgotten

I think the title of this one means there’s over 300 likes between the OPs 2 sources. That’s still a ton of likes split between 2.
🐦 The Last BASTION of Hope (A Community Made Bastion Ultrathread) OVER 300 LIKES!11!

This has 50 likes and I created it
Bastion Megathread On His Current Situation *Bug Fixed!*

I created this one too
Bastion rework idea

This is from the old forums and has 272 likes and 40 dislikes in favor of reverting the sentry changes.
Overwatch Forums

TL:DR:

his stats still suck in bronze so IDK where the “OP in bronze” stuff came from, they just have to deal with it. That’s how you get better.

There are plenty of well liked Bastion change ideas.

1 Like

the thing is, you have to think what counters bastion, the only real counters are tracer, genji sort of, dva, hanzo, widow,junk, and ana to a degree.

and orisa shield can counter the snipers. and dva on buys you time. and with tracer bomb nerf might help bastion especially with briggitte coming in. also no more scatter.

a bastion with 450 hp is going to be tuff to fight against.

the only thing thats bad for him is you have to get him set up to work. so once he dies you need teamwork to set him up.

also bronze is a weird place, people cant hit a jumping genji in there. once dive dies, bastion will be stronger.

i dont mind the heal while changing forms or stuff, but those are just quality of life buffs and won’t really do anything for him in the end.

You make me laugh. Anyone with range, any flankers, Roadhog, Reinhardt if you’re on flat ground, Phara, Junkrat, D.va, Hanzo, and anyone who can turn off sentry (that includes Roadhog and Ana.)

Your list just got a whole lot bigger.

1 Like

Scoped Ana shots are hitscan.

I never said he needed 450 HP, only in tankmode will he get the bonus 150 armor but he’s had that the entire game up until the rework and it was never seen as OP.

Let’s be honest, that is incredibly unlikely to happen. We need Bastion to be buffed so he is part of the solution to killing dive.

1 Like

A lot of the time even when he is set up it doesn’t work.

1 Like

maybe your not playing bastion right??

bastion is mostly played with an orisa, never rein. you have a shield every 8 secs. parah can be dealt with due to shield or your other dps, plus you. junk is there for his ult, and he can break shields. hanzo doesnt do enough damage fast enough anymore cuz the tank should go in front of bastion and tank the damage for worst case. road is good against shield break and orisa pull but road can be counters with zarya or your hog orisa combo of your own. depending on the situation ana can be useless.

only real true counter he has against a bastion team comp is sombra.

but yea if you dont have the right comp bastion isnt going to work. if you do he works till a ult gets him or the team actually takes him out but with briggitte coming in, she can protect him and destroy tanks who get close to him.

think junker town, bastion can roll through that whole map. people either rely on ults or sombra to deal with him. but as i said, once hes dealt with, setting him up is the problem and that’s the trade off.