The game is dying

Overwatch is killing itsself by unnecessary buffs and nerfs. Why the heck should may be an ever-using ult hero? She walks and freezes multiple heroes like it’s nothing then what should exactly her ult do? Aha the same as she does with her simple gun.
In the other hand Zen is getting nerfed and making him more trash and easy to kill than ever ( congratulations to flankers have fun killing zen more easily. Your welcome) he can’t now charge and defend himself he is like, oh kill me I’m a free kill i have no mobility and viability to defend myself jeff has killed me.
We’ll see what will happen when all of these are live.

3 Likes

no not really, overwatch isn’t gonna die any time soon.

8 Likes

Again the weekly “This game is dying” thread.

11 Likes

So many people has quit playing after nerfs and buffs it’s losing players.

1 Like

LOL this is secretly an “I hate the Mei buff” thread.

6 Likes

maybe, but usually new players come more.

These have been popping into the forums since release. If you’d believe the popularity of these threads, this game’d be more dead than Battleborn.

5 Likes

Buffs and nerfs are what is needed to keep the game alive. And no, it isn’t dying no matter how much you say it is.

3 Likes

Actually, it’s secretly an “I hate the Zenyatta nerf” thread.

1 Like

I think these kinds of topics warrant a political cartoon of some kind.

Someone’s salty because of the Mei buffs, I see…

2 Likes

I think its both lol

1 Like

What ? zen has been meta since god knows when and is seeing decent playtime and a good pickrate on EVERY. SINGLE. RANK.

How is that trash ?

Also ,this nerf barely effects his viability.

You’re probably right. :wink:

1 Like

He is trash on the aspect of hitbox and zero survivability and being as slow as snail.

I can point out the weaknesses of any hero and say they’re trash ,really isn’t a good point here.

No for sure he is trash he can’t survive any team fight. He is broken now more than ever. Blizzard hates zen.
Have you ever felt the pain of dying instantly by flankers? Getting one shotted by most heroes?

also ,this won’t change you being one shot, at all ,all this does is make it so that spamming M2 around populated areas isn’t as viable

The nerf only effects zens who try to snipe from long distance and constantly spam it.
Stop blowing it way out of proportion…

It’s not important for me i simply move on to battlefield WW2 or BF1 there are lot of FPS games which doesn’t have these stupid game of nerf and buff. Overwatch is becoming frustrating to play.