The Final Brig nerf I could accept

Shield Bash deals damage to Brigitte’s barrier if it lands the stun.

A successful stun halves the health of Brigitte’s barrier

(from Geoff’s comments on Brigitte, I don’t think they’re done with her yet, which is unfortunate)

Where are the buffs???

10 Likes

Or just have it apply a heavy Slow, instead of a Stun.

Similar to how TF2 fixed the Sandman.

Sounds like a good compromise if the shield bash damage goes back to the original level.

3 Likes

Obvious troll but I’ll bite this time:

• Tracer loses 10 hp for each blink and recall undoes the damage she dealt too.
11 Likes

So, the fact that it deals a pitiful 5 damage and is on a 7 second cooldown isn’t enough?

1 Like

From Geoff’s comments, he said she was overpowered. WAS.

1 Like

Probably AOE heal, either easier to trigger or stronger heal.

Could also make it so that the AOE heal doesn’t stack with Lucio, to keep that balanced.

He’s definitely implying he wants more nerfs

Very strong <> overpowered. They’ll probably do some reworking, not nerfing.

Repair Pack, Turn it into a heal over time instead of an instant heal

1 Like

No, no, no. Buffs are for underpowered characters.

Don’t worry, it’s an easy mistake to make. Happens a lot on these forums.

Good. Now that we have established this…

BUFF.

1 Like

As I said, buffs are reserved for underpowered characters. Brig should stay as she is.

Could you put a screen shot of their win rates beside that please and remember Ana, Lucio and Zen have nerfs coming in the next patch

1 Like

And this is why we have the balance team and not claims like yours balancing the roster.

1 Like

So buff Brig for 2-2-2, and nerf Brig for 3-3.

Pretty simple.

I’ve got you covered, chief.

As you can see, in GM where GOATS is run, other heroes are rivaling Brigitte’s win rate while somehow maintaining a pick rate that is astronomically higher than hers. Those other characters are just as, if not more than, essential to the GOATS composition, while also being viable in other compositions.

In lower ranks, we see Brigitte’s pick rate drop harshly, resulting in her being the least picked healer overall on ladder right now. She still maintains a fairly high win rate, but has a ridiculously low pick rate in lower ranks, much like Torb and Sym.

Brigitte is a niche pick that is only strong in the GOATS composition because of its synergies which enable her. As soon as GOATS falls off, she will be considered a throw pick and people will report you for simply selecting her, much like Torb and Sym.

1 Like

You are replying to a level 1 hideen profile. He got his main banned<-- not true, sorry.

now he is trolling in every possible way.

And all those support above her in pick rate are getting nerfed hard and it is STILL probably not going to be enough.

Which is why we reached the what is next point we are at cause I am pretty sure they are assuming the current round of support nerfs won’t get the job done