The experimental card is gone

Are they bug fixing already?

4 Likes

Probably the tanks balance fix.

1 Like

The content creators have listened to the initial feedback they received and have asked the Devs to alter and bug fix some stuff.

2 Likes

Really Blizz. I was actually having some fun.

9 Likes

Maybe it’s because all the payphones in Route 66 are broken

3 Likes

It will be back shortly. This is good that they are listening and adjusting on the fly.

3 Likes

maybe it was the experimental applying update bug that their trying to fix

1 Like

Tank balance. Hoping they fix reins charge box. Never missed so many charges before that card. Rein also puts up the purple from Anas nade so I hope they turn that off because its super confusing.

1 Like

here is hoping they replace it with the last creator patch after seeing how abysmal this one is

This one is godly for the most part. Just some of the tanks weren’t thought over. Like Zarya and D.va. Reinhardt and Orisa were thriving.

But also no Lucio beat kills. That part sucks.

3 Likes

Hope they fix D.Va…

They sucked :skull: :skull: :skull:

1 Like

Hopefully they’re making Rez charge faster… itd be fun to use it more than 2 times every 8-10 minutes.

Alot of the changes seem good, they just need tweaking. Hopefully they’re doing that…

9 Likes

I remember the card being updated before with the first CC experimental, but there was no need to take it down. So maybe these changes are more drastic?

2 Likes

I hope so. It was just impossible to get into games of any mode sometimes.

Honestly prefer this over the last. There is some stuff here that is a bit whacky in a bad sense, but a lot of it is stuff that (with some minor tweeking) could go live IMO.

1 Like

Hoping they walk back the 50% damage nerf for tanks.

25% would’ve been fun to experiment with, 50% was overkill.

3 Likes

It has to be purple so you know that those heroes can’t be healed

They can be healed though (when rein did it), that’s why it was confusing.

1 Like

:man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:
Just make Turrets have a non stackable AoE heal and give Symmetra’s TP a heal AoE too.

That will indicate effort on the Support Symmetra. It will also help in the target priority front.

:man_facepalming: I’ve been saying this with every Support Symmetra thread. Just do it. :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

I hope the heal rate gets buffed to 60 or something if they can’t stack lol

1 Like