The experimental card is gone

20 HP AoE heal for targets within 12 meter range isn’t strong? Maybe if you’re being a problem and are attempting to face tank damage?

Also, maybe you just brought up why having just healing Turrets being the only thing that makes Symmetra a support is a problem?

And not focus on full health targets while someone is on 5hp next to them lol

4 Likes

I just came here to see what happened. Hope the fix Reaper; he is moving very slow now.

this is an attestment that even if someone is very well versed at playing the game they really don’t understand how numbers work lol, the changes were very fun on Ml7’s mind but in practice… luckily they’ll fix it but again, this is proof that balance is not easy to get right

1 Like

Leave it to blizzard to delay it once already then completely botch it again day of.

Actually happy they did this.

Though do find some changes debatable.

Then again if these was done proper.

It would 5v5 and no 2CP.

Hey, at least it means they might actually be listening to feedback and responding quickly…for once

4 Likes

I wish they would do that for the actual game though and not some silly ExC :weary:

1 Like

i was watching emongs stream, and he canceled a rein charge just about to push someone off the map, and they teleported about 8 meters behind him after he canceled

I wonder if he got tethered by Orisa? That thing flings people all over the place

Probably one change goes through the entire coding department, PR, HR and the art department. Then they have 13 meetings about the change, let it sit for a week, bring it to Bobby for approval and then if the change has the slightest adjustment then it goes through the process again.

Blizz statement about the ExC closure 4 hours in - General Discussion - Overwatch Forums (blizzard.com)