The Devs Are Listening

The community does that cuz have no trust in the devs and them not talking doesn’t make it any better.

You’ll see when he comes out on live.

1 Like

Do you live in California?

https://ibb.co/mjQKmp

Hold this L

1 Like
  1. irrelevant

2. no

3. you’re not providing anything relevant to this post.

All you’re doing is being very inflammatory and trying to invalidate others’ opinions and ideas.

1 Like

Assuming this is a random screen capture, gg, you win the internet.

Why do people even say this? It’s not worth someone investing the time to try to change your mind if you’ve already made it up, and you obviously didn’t get there by being open-minded enough that you’d be capable of changing.

It’s a meme. :neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face: characters

Your first point is “1.irrelevent” and then your reply is “ all you do is try to invalidate people’s opinions” :joy::joy::joy:

Yes, born of a joke that once created an interesting scenario, now adapted to mean, “Don’t waste your time on me.”

Yall really going to make me take the photo again just so it has my username in? Fine, here you go

https://ibb.co/iommXU

I’m not going to click your link, what’s your point? Use words.

All you’ve been doing is trolling and dismantling this post.

It doesn’t matter what I said. It doesn’t change what you’ve been doing.

1 Like

How? Characters characters characters

Ahw, but hurt, because of the tjorb rework.

Yep, characters characters

My point is that you’re arguing with somebody that has nearly the same amount of Torb hours as you, only 2nd to their Zen time, and dismissing them as a Widow one trick based on QP time.

BTW, if you actually bothered to check those QP stats you’d see:
Widow = 8 hours
Soldier = 5 hours
Torb = 4 hours

Even in QP which I never play he’s within 4 hours of the Widow time!

Buddy, I give zero stuffs about your opinion, I don’t know why you’re trying to have a say in this thread, relax, smile, laugh but, ffs chill. Seriously, go eat something.

Well if you’re going to say my opinion on my second most played hero, and second highest winrate hero, is meaningless because of my hours on a hero I only play in QP, I’m going to defend myself. You brought this big fat L upon yourself

I love you and I think that you are a very special person, nobody on this planet is as neat as you :+1:t2:.