The Devs Are Listening

If anything, it’s a buff.

2 Likes

I hope the tone down Doomfist. He should not be that powerful or hard to kill.

If they tone him down, they need to tone down one or the other.

Make him either:

•Easier to kill, but still powerful

OR

•Less powerful, but still hard to kill

1 Like

Cannot armor pack out of a fight (nerf)

Turret from 300 to 250 (nerf)

No 800 turret ult (nerf)

No blueprint turret placement (nerf)

Do you even Torbjörn?

The turret changes to torb are both a buff and nerf.
The no hammer is good, throwable good.
250hp though how is it going to survive? its just going to be insta deleted

Other changes good good, but the turret is an issue.

What do you mean? Nerf? This is definitely a buff:

• Quicker reload
  • Quicker bullets (which in turn makes the point of impact closer to the crosshair)
  • Critbox FINALLY reduced
  • Can give 150hp extra health on cooldown (up from 75hp with Armor)
  • Old ult moved to ability
  • New ult that will combo well with meta tank ultimates
  • More potential turret spots
  • Added speed boost on cooldown

It’s a definite buff

3 Likes

OP is Mercy one trick /thread

If anybody is likely to be praising the Devs, it definitely isn’t Mercy mains, your working out is inherently flawed

2 Likes

The fact that they dare to ignore mercy spam clearly and completely invalidates that claim.

Your main is Widowmaker, widowmaker is Torbjörn’s hardest counter. Please stop your ridiculous propaganda.

My main is Zen bud, check my comp hours

How so? Çvvbdbdjfjxjnx ds

Nice nitpicking there.

Only looking at the stuff he lost and none of what he gained.

But gained Overload, which increases movement speed, fire rate, and reload speed by 30%, while also giving him an extra 150 armor for the duration.

_But now auto-builds to Level 2 and still builds itself upon Torbjörn’s death.

But they gave him another Ult that provides very excellent area-denial and armor counters.

He can throw it out and put in places he couldn’t ever reach and still can place it in the same areas he’s been able to before

Not to mention, Torbjörn is now independent of his Turret and can now doesn’t have to babysit his Turret constantly to be effective.

2 Likes

In fact actually give me a moment to take a picture of my all mode hours to show just how wrong you are

Are you the original poster of this thread? Quit trying to be relevant or recognized, I’m sure that your father loves you.

I’m not a Mercy one-trick. I have tons of hours on Mercy, but I can effectively play all the supports and can play several DPS and Tanks.

“You must be this tall to be a community member we care about” is how it feels rather.

They ignore Mercy feedback and it’s getting VERY upsetting at this point.

2 Likes

Symmetra can put his turret in places the same if not more than Mei can; again, do you play Torbjörn?

He’s shouldn’t have to rely on another hero to place his Turret where he wants. Buff.

I know what he gained but this was a net nerf to an F tier level character. This is a Nerf, change my mind.