The Devs Are Listening

The recent support patch and this coming one are some of the first things since before Brigitte’s announcement that didn’t make me facepalm immediately. I’m not sure I can commend the devs overall yet, but they’re starting to turn it around with some long-awaited changes. The upcoming patch will be a major step in repairing/improving the game for me.

I suppose they finally realized that “slightly less extremely hard to kill” is still very much “hard to kill.”

I wouldn’t want to talk to a community that’s name-calling and making rude comments about every tiny little thing I do.

4 Likes

I hope this, but also I was thinking that them explicitly responding to an idea was their version of a hard pass.

At any rate, maybe Brigs will actually start to be punished for overextending and frontlining.

if brig wasnt already being punished for overextending and frontlining without being ulted or nanod, that is entirely your teams fault

1 Like

Well the issue was that she wasn’t supposed to be in the frontline. The devs stated they wanted her to be a backline Guardian to prevent divers and flankers from killing off backline heroes.

But people found that she’s amazing at the frontline so the devs are trying to make her go back to the backline.

5 Likes

point taken i guess.

brig will always be able to frontline bad players though so sip

She was never meant to be a front line hero, but that was how literally everyone was playing her because of her level of sustain. Hold hands with Reinhardt instead of actually protecting your backline.

That is what I mean by overextending.

A Brig that is encouraged to actually protect their other healer(s) is closer to the vision I think, instead of being able to just spam cooldowns on the enemy tanks because what are they gonna do about it.

:joy::joy::joy::sob::sob::sob::joy::joy::joy::sob::sob::sob::joy::joy::joy:, gr8 b8 m8, I r8 ZERO OUT OF 8.

What? I think you’re the one who’s baiting here.

For me, they’re listening to the wrong folk. I don’t care about balancing or reworks, I care about having new permanent modes that radically changes the gameplay :anguished:

1 Like

Did anybody ask for a Torbjörn nerf?

If anything, it’s a buff.

2 Likes

I hope the tone down Doomfist. He should not be that powerful or hard to kill.

If they tone him down, they need to tone down one or the other.

Make him either:

•Easier to kill, but still powerful

OR

•Less powerful, but still hard to kill

1 Like

Cannot armor pack out of a fight (nerf)

Turret from 300 to 250 (nerf)

No 800 turret ult (nerf)

No blueprint turret placement (nerf)

Do you even Torbjörn?

The turret changes to torb are both a buff and nerf.
The no hammer is good, throwable good.
250hp though how is it going to survive? its just going to be insta deleted

Other changes good good, but the turret is an issue.

What do you mean? Nerf? This is definitely a buff:

• Quicker reload
  • Quicker bullets (which in turn makes the point of impact closer to the crosshair)
  • Critbox FINALLY reduced
  • Can give 150hp extra health on cooldown (up from 75hp with Armor)
  • Old ult moved to ability
  • New ult that will combo well with meta tank ultimates
  • More potential turret spots
  • Added speed boost on cooldown

It’s a definite buff

3 Likes

OP is Mercy one trick /thread

If anybody is likely to be praising the Devs, it definitely isn’t Mercy mains, your working out is inherently flawed

2 Likes

The fact that they dare to ignore mercy spam clearly and completely invalidates that claim.