The community in this game is killing it

I just came back from a 2 month break and straight away all i have been getting is toxic games. people throwing people yelling at other people. and so on and so on.

Blizzard wonders why they are losing players is because they really aren’t taking care of the community

4 Likes

Did you expect change? Humans are still playing this game; therefore, toxicity will continue to exist.

5 Likes

would except blizzard to fix it. like they said they would but i guess not.

I don’t know where you’re playing or what you’re doing but I have very few matches with toxicity involved.

1 Like

Really hoping for that guild system people are speculating. I think it would help decrease toxicity.
Like minded people will group up - both really toxic and non-toxic people.

comp. And sometimes quickplay. I have restored into not even unmuting my mic anymore.

1 Like

People are upset with the state of the game, which leads to lack of enjoyment and frustration, and because the devs dont reply, they take it out on their fellow players. Its a vicious cycle to be honest

they tried and it worked for while but you can never change human nature.

it is like asking if a pig can fly, you be able to throw it in the air but it will eventually fall down again.

1 Like

haven’t seen much toxicity

Pretty sure it’s the painfully slow updates and complete lack of communication from the developers that’s killing it. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

According to the forums, this game is already dead.

endorsements didn’t stop toxicity, LFG didn’t stop toxicity.

If you ever played in clans you know that they also cause toxicity. Clans love to trash talk each other, clan wars are seen as fun.

1 Like

WDYM? We got hidden profiles and endorsements so there can’t possibly be any toxicity left in the game!

they need to take reports more seriously maybe they should do what CS/GO has and put in a overwatch feature where the commuinty reviews games people are reported and see if the report was necessary or not. That way there will be alot more action taken.

I didnt say it would stop it but help decrease it. Having people in charge of their own clans would allow the community to police itself for toxicity onstead of relying solely on blizz and complaining at their inability to do so. Only way to stop toxicity is have no humans playing lol.

Trash talking isn’t inherently toxic. It’s what you say that is. Clan wars and so can be good spirited. Once it goes from “git gud and hit me hanzo lol” to “hanzo kys you pos no skill c*nt, uninstall and die” that’s toxicity.

Or maybe, just maybe, you could take 3 seconds and a click one or two buttons and handle the problem yourself. There are SO man mute/block/avoid options in this game. The silences/bans for trash talk is ridiculous when players have a means to handle the problem on their own. This is a competitive game. There is going to be trash talk. If you don’t like what someone is saying, mute them and move on. It’s really that simple. Blizzard needs to be more concerned with balancing, cheaters, and throwers more than trash talkers.

2 Likes

Found the toxic player.

Maybe so. I say the “F” word a lot and I call people out on their trash playing. If that makes me “toxic” then fine. I shouldn’t be banned for simple trash talk when there are so many option to mute/block/avoid another player. Stop being so sensitive little snowflake. Sorry you can’t click one button and instead you have to run tell Daddy Jeff the bad man said a bad thing. Go back to your safe space now.

No you should be banned you shouldnt be talking like that to anyone. you woulnd’t go to work and call people fs and so on.

1 Like

It’s a game bro. I’m not at work. Lighten up. Just hit the mute button and move on. Is it really that hard? You expect people to be civilized in an online game? Gtfo. I see people running around saying worse things than I do. It doesn’t bother me. It’s just a game. On the rare occasion someone is autistic screeching into the mic, has an open mic, or is playing music, I just hit the mute button and move on. There is no need for Blizzard to get involved with chat policing when players have MANY options to not hear what others say if they don’t like it. Why is this so hard to understand?

1 Like