The Brigitte megathread

If the PTR changes go through: revert her SB to 4 seconds. If she can’t combo people anymore, might as well make it a must to handle her before contributing ultimates.

If they don’t go through and the devs realize that brig is fine after the first shieldbash nerf: … we explain to people how to walk backwards and to be aware?

there its fixed

Then people would complain their beeing stunned too often tho

I agree I wish there were subforums for each hero

3 Likes

I’ll do the automatic message for the dev team free of charge:

We are very active on the forums and read your feedback daily. Thank you for providing us your accounts and experiences, as it provides insight to us on how we can improve Overwatch.

It doesn’t matter if long range is good against her. The tank support meat ball can just absorb all the damage and not die until they get ults and then bully on to the point and the long range dps needs to scatter like cockroach when the lights come on.

They need to break that comp up with a true tank buster before they can do something with brig again

Definitely, brigitte has lost all intimidation on PTR.

I’ve had reapers just shrug of a combo like it was nothin, break my shield, and watch me panick as i flail my flail around hoping RNG wouldn’t delete me.

If its on a 4s cooldown, it already has 2 counters. Spacing and shields.
Both of these are very prominent with rienhardts, genji’s, etc.

So, if brig can’t be a dive counter, and solely exists to be a slower lucio without a speed boost. We gotta make people with no spacing understanding (aka. Brigitte haters) absolutely miserable.

Then if they gut her again after that, the only other option is a blantantly OP rework.

Either way, what comes around goes around. I’m getting a playable brigitte eventually, but for right now? I’ll just continue a revolution of convencing players in Game chat that tracer is 50x worse than brig.

1 Like

they DEFINETLY panic nerfed her again

Ever since that very first panic Widow nerf, I never really had faith in them. They crushed mine long ago and everyone else is just catching up now. And everyone happy with this, or thinking that THIS is decent balance… Your time is coming, eventually. Not even a threat, I am just saying, like, it is obviously inevitable. You do not need that much foresight to see it.

1 Like

Even if they can’t give us a subforum for every hero, please make one for mercy mains jesus christ every other thread is about mercy and even threads not about mercy get derailed into mercy threads. PLEASE DEVS

You litreally just started derailing the thread yourself

1 Like

People would be crazy to not be scared of a 1 second stun and 110 dmg, especially if any other teammate is around the brig, which is usually the case.

God yes. No clue why there aren’t subforums for roles and for individual heroes.

I feel like i should post this idea for her shield bash here.

Also i really like the primary fire idea you have.

No I didn’t? I didn’t turn this thread into a revert mercy/give us mass rez back thread. I responded directly to the title and the OP and said “even if we cannot have a subforum for EVERY hero, please at least have one for mercy.”

Mentioning mercy – especially in a subforum context – does not equal derailing the entire thread into mercy buffs.

1 Like

I don’t blame them for thinking that though, mercy is one of those keywords that can derail threads, i’ve seen it happen many times in threads unrelated to mercy.

THE BRIGITTE MEGATHREAD

THE BRIGITTE OMEGALULTHREAD

Fixed it.

1 Like

I understand that, but if my comment is not in terms of specific changes to mercy – which would be derailing a thread – and is related to OP’s request for subforums, then just looking at a keyword and automatically assuming what someone’s saying – instead of actually reading the content – is just throwing around wild accusations.

1 Like

I still think it’d be neat if her shield was an aoe healing instead. Her quick shield movement would work well with it too.

Yet, when played correctly she is run as a dps, i think i don’t need to point out what’s wrong with that. Good nerf, continue.

Thats false

This section of the megathread goes over that

The staple of a dps is to do sustained damage (Soldier, Bastion, etc), or to have 1 shot capabilities (widow hanzo)

Or to do consistent brust damage (junk, pharah, mc)

Brig doesnt have any of these, and even if you consider her combo a 1 shot, hers is still extremely limited

1 Like