My suggestion about how to make Brigitte better without nerf her to dust

Just swap cc effect of ‘Shield bash’ with ‘whip shot’

Shield bash : now cause knockback instead of stun. Now it become defensive ability, you use this to push people away from you or off the cliff.

Whip shot : now cause stun, now it’s become long range stun that need some aiming skill to land it. Brig her self can’t combo anything much after landing this ability so it become a setup for her teammate to follow.

Her primary flail attack? just add a resource bar like D.va and Moira have and called it ‘Stamina bar’. When this bar run out she can’t swing her flail any more and need to stop her attack to recharge. The maximum number of swing she can do from the full bar is around 7 swings and need 3 seconds to fully charged.

This will force her to not going full berserk mode. Instead now she have to manage her stamina bar for proc her Passive Inspire for her team. Going full berserk mean less up-time of her Inspired.

ps. my eng is bad,so deal with it :stuck_out_tongue:

How does she recharge? I think if that were to be the case, it should stop healing (rechargeable) but completely removing the ability to attack sounds really frustrating.

Personally for shield bash a saw a really good idea so i’ll list it here.

Shield bash now prevents movement and disables all mobile abilities (capture the flag rules basically)

The no movement effect would last the same amount of time as her stun does, obviously this replaces the stun.

I think this would be a really good change, she would no longer make reinhardt drop his shield and would still counter dive heroes while being less effective against heroes like mccree since he could counter flashbang because it doesn’t stun.

1 Like

This is what I have in mind always. Simple and effective and fair.

The 2 changes that will be in ptr are just stupid. I can’t imagine they are proposed by professional game designers.

Simply put, a winston bubble would make her become nothing less than a target dummy. She can’t shield bash through shield, can’t E, can’t heal through barrier, can’t shift. And if she walks that means she put her shield down and instan-dead.

Did they even THINK when they propose these ?

1 Like