The BP is going to be FUN!

Imagine thinking the game you still enjoy will change because of a mostly arbitrary change… :wink:

The change might be arbitrary but it’s big

Please elaborate on how you perceive the change as ‘big’… :thinking:

Maybe it will or maybe it won’t :joy::smirk:

All we can do is wait and see :wink::joy::joy:

Enlightened take… :slight_smile: :wink: :upside_down_face:

What do you mean? :thinking::joy:

You don’t think that not all heroes being playable isn’t a big change?

I don’t know? Maybe you can explain what you don’t understand and we can go from there? :wink: :thinking: :upside_down_face:

Not really. Most (un-meta) heroes have abysmal pick-rates (under 3%) so people are assuming new heroes are magically good when the reality is most heroes are trash/un-meta?

Additionally, we don’t know how easily new heroes will be unlocked on the free pass (might be 1/2 days play max)… :wink:

Okay so firstly, historically for FREE, new heroes have been hard meta and you even see that in OW2:

Brig 1.0 - destroyed the meta for months by becoming a must-pick
Sigma 1.0 - 1600 HP shield just completely gapped Rein
JunkerQueen - we see that she currently enables a hard meta in OWL. No other tank has been selected for more than 5 minutes in any game in Summer Showdown.

Now that’s been while heroes are FREE. Under the new locking system Blizzard is now financially incentivized to make the new heroes very very desirable. How can they make them desirable? By making them similarly must-pick heroes like release-level Brig and Sigma. And you think with this new financial incentive, Blizzard won’t make them hard meta when they already do that even though it’s not financially motivated

I guess if you don’t know then you don’t know :smirk::joy::wink:

And in the meantime, 10 skins only purchasable with coins, likely 5 or 10 bucks/euro each will be released.

People used to think the world was flat, past performance is not an indicator of future performance… :wink: :thinking: :upside_down_face:

I know because I made this thread. The onus is on you to elaborate if you’re unsure of the meaning… :wink: :thinking: :upside_down_face:

The new hero is literally being hardlocked in OWL now…

…and? Are you suggesting an anomaly is the norm? :thinking: :upside_down_face:

I don’t know if you’re trolling because I also mentioned historical issues with OP Brig and OP Sigma. Now OW2 isn’t even out yet and we already have OP JunkerQueen

So…some new heroes needed balance? What’s your point? :thinking: :upside_down_face:

How can a BP be fun? How could loot boxes be boring? Are you attempting to play with them? like you throw a ball, and your BP fetches it for you?

Context provided that you left out (mis)quoting… :wink: :thinking: :upside_down_face:

Relax, clearly I’m just making a joke. I can tell by the context of just the title that you meant fun to play, but the wording when you were comparing it to the lootboxes made me think of animals.

Sure. It’s fun! Questionable to misquote and ‘create’ a problem (that was answered) but ok, I’m sure BP will be fun for regular players… :wink: :thinking: :upside_down_face: