The banning system in overwatch is awful

i genuinely believe i’ve done more work today then you’ve done in your life leave the desktop buddy go outside you’re banned from this chat

How is making a choice unintentional? You were banned. Take it on the chin and come back when the punishment is done. But naturally you take the cheap route of just playing on Alts instead. God I wish we could just get rid of alt accounts. All they’re used for now is dodging punishments. It’s absurd.

Bans shouldn’t exist because of alt accounts there is no point in bans because if people want to play the game they will. Leaving bans and suspensions should not exist in gaming. People wouldn’t make more accounts if it didn’t. They will never fix that problem unless they use your IP per account.

dearly noted friend! now let me ask you this number 1. i spent $100’s of dollars on this game you think some crybaby liberal is going to get but hurt report me and i get banned and im going to say you know what this means i shouldn’t play anymore ive been punished by a big corp. with 0 reason and 0 real humans actually looking over the complaint no news flash the devs dont care about you or your concerns they just wanna make money at the end of the day

now can we please get back to the real main argument i’ve brought you here today to discuss

are widow and tracer doing it scissor style when the cameras aren’t on you know? like who’s dominant who’s got the strap, all questions we’ve asked ourselves in the past now let’s dive into discussion why or why not tracer is taking it from widow

Someone else’s thread on needing multiple accounts as a Ball main to avoid false bans was just deleted by the mods. Pathetic.

i think the name flounder is pathetic

yo alex stop typing lil bro no one’s interested

Haha yeah don’t you guys hate it when your friend unfriends you and tells everyone to report you for the lulz.

3 Likes

yes i do very much yes

alex stop typing man fr. Now next im going to get ready for work (a place where you do a job and get payed for it) i know most of you don’t know what that is but i swear you kids better not be in here when i get back if you are i will ban you from these forums and all future ones thats right nightawk all 20000 of your posts gone thats your whole life’s work right there dont let me catch you here when i get back thank you again for all your thoughts and ideas to get my account back

Tell me, when getting quartz counter tops, what product is better? Cambria, silestone, or corian quartz?

If quartz is to expensive, what other products are available?

What if you want to do solid surface? Is that better then quartz or worse? What are the benefits of choosing corian over cambria?

And what about sinks? Do you want a drop in or under mount? If you choose under mount what kind of reveal do you want? Positive neutral or negative?

Regardless of product you also need to consider what edge profile you would like. Do you like ridgleine, eased, double ogee, treeline, bullnose, morian, shale, beveled?

Also what about finish? Do you want suede or polished?

Also you gotta consider seams, some products like cambria and silestone are not seemless products, but solid surface like corian, hi-macs, formica, wilsonart, all can be made near seamless?

What if you want to do a steam shower? How do you miter the edges, how do you create the niches, what about draining how do you achieve that?

And lastly you have to consider installtion, who is gonna install it? You, professionals? And when can it be installed, your not the only person buying counter tops.

Bro is on that minimum wage grind

1 Like

not reading that essay

Not or cant?

1 Like

What the flying fishnets has this devolved into

2 Likes

I dont know send help

1 Like

anybody wanna play some comp?

You have to get reported like 10003204040302 times to get banned in this game because of people clogging the system up with stupid reports for things like ‘‘he is playing a hero i dont think he should be playing’’

let me clog your system up with these nuts

and…

… but I’m sure you’re perfectly rule abiding and non offensive in game… right?

3 Likes

actimeme bli$$ard and their pathetic clownfest pokemon/digimon lazyfe$t is what actually is awful, they sold off the franshi$e after they milked it down to the point it cant be saved

Blizzard does not have ingame moderation our outside moderation. They have a very small support staff and the vast majority of it is now automated. You can appeal and be greeted with a standard boilerplate.

Blizzards target audience is now Gen A/Z so lets be real you can’t really expect much. They just want to sell cosmetics to children and women now instead of actually focusing on the game.

Games also pretty damn full of cheaters since the switch to free to play. The switch no one asked for.