The amount of trigger bots is so stupid

You know, when you watch these clowns and the second the crosshair touches the hitbox and it instant snaps to the head on secondary fire? yeah…

So many “wonderful” Flavors of Esp, trigger bots, “soft lock” bots, and rage hackers i am surprised Blizzard has not given them a job yet (other than forum Shill) seeing they are as useless as blizzard support.

14 Likes

See any regular 360 quickscope yet? Those hacks would be the ultimate cheater flex.

The best aimbot to date that I’ve seen is an aimbotting Winston. Perfect head tracking! Working waaaay too hard. :rofl:

Edit: no scope → quickscope

3 Likes

trigger bots and aim assist is pretty much now being ignored by the gaming industry this day in age.

Most of these people playing these games that are using such mods, are doing so because they cant even game. Since the gaming industry doesn’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings. They just let it slide anymore.

Whats disgusting is when they drop in and say "well in my 10,000 hours of playing i’ve never seen a cheater"… yeah dont buy it.

11 Likes

and in my 36 years of gaming i have learned to pick out aimbots (at times because is used one in my youth)

You report and report and blizzard support only has 1 thing for you, the Bot with the Kanji name that ignores your ticket.

i have seen a few of those winstons, you mean the ones that perfectly head tracks the wall following you to the door for perfect head tracking right?

3 Likes

As I always say: Every big shooter has a massive cheater problem and as it seems the devs are loosing the cat and mouse game, which is bad, really bad

OW is surely not an exception
Almost every time when I report someone I get a thank you message

2 Likes

except they have a solution, Kernel level anti cheat, and they need to start using them.

1 Like

The one I saw I couldn’t tell was wall-hacking, but in the kill cam was perfectly tracking my head. This is despite Winston’s weapon being a cone AoE attack that gives zero benefits for aiming at players’ heads.

2 Likes

OOF hate those ones, i had a Sorjourn in the last game before i logged out, the second their crosshair touched any of our hit boxes it snap railguned us in the head instantly, kill cam as them aiming at our feet killed tank both supports and 1 dps all in my kill cam, feet head dead instant and seeing the kill cam is only 5 seconds long…

I’d say a system that takes “cheater” flags and runs the gameplay through an AI to detect cheats would be better.

Humans are remarkably imprecise and inconsistent. So all you have to do is train the AI to spot things like “every time the mouse gets within (5 decimal point measurement) it snaps to head and shoots within .006 seconds”.

You can mask aimbots and triggerbots with decent play, but you cannot fool something measuring every single action against each other and an AI could process these reports 24/7.

Well “all you have to do” but I couldn’t do it… but it’s still better than putting intrusive crap on everyones computer I think.

3 Likes

True, but blizzard is now owned by the company that makes the software most Pc’s run on so you would expect they would already be working on it seeing they have 2 of the biggest Fps out there now (COD,and OW)

2 Likes

You’d think right? Crazy that big tech owns all this stuff but refuses to apply it to anything except pirating content.

3 Likes

They also like to use it for censoring people, but couldn’t care less about the programmers who hack their software and servers.

OOO Forgot to add my fav bot… the hog Combo bot it does trap chain shotgun melee all in under 1 second.

Damn it. I think it’s time Blizzard introduces their own aim and trigger bot system. At least it won’t be a third party bot with a potential cyber exploit. If Blizzard can’t beat them because they don’t give an F then just join them.

1 Like

Funny thing that is what console players are mad about, Xim KB&M getting to use the controller aimbot and destroy them. Bots for all or bots for none there is no middle ground.

1 Like

There are no characters that no scope besides ana and she can’t crit.

Yeah, I should have said “Quickscope,” AKA, 2016 Widowmaker, pre scope nerf.

There. Changed it.

could have used just spin bot, we have all seen those looking up or down spinning snapping off head shots on the whole team

At least it’s not as bad as TF2’s bot problem.

Still annoying, though.

1 Like

true, difference being, tf2 is 17 years old, ow2 has been here for just over a year, and by a team that knew this would be an issue during development but refused to do anything about it… instead they went all in on a cash shop.

Don’t forget AI aimbots on the list. The anti cheat is so bad that it doesn’t even detect/block MouseEvents

1 Like