...That damned Reaper mythic

RAMATTRA WAS ROBBED! RAMATTRA HAD THE BIGGEST SLAMIEST DUNK OF ALL TIME RIGHT THERE MAN!

Tanks were next for a mythic skin, the theme is egyptian mythology, it was obviously going to be Anubis because everyone knows him, Ramattra literally has lore connections with someone actually called Anubis, he has a staff, he’s a benevolent leader for his kind (probably IDK they cut the damn PvE man).

But no, give the kind, benevolent god of death skin to mr edgy edgy stabby stab kill darkness man.

It took you 5 mins to come up with a Reaper mythic? In what should’ve been a 30 min meeting? YOU DIDN’T COOK AT ALL! THIS STEAK IS SO GOD DAMN RAW IT’S CURRENTLY EATING MY UNSEASONED SALAD THAT’S STILL BURIED IN THE FIELDS!

Now this Mythic skin, it looks good alright, it’s a fantastic looking skin…sort of. You’d be stupid not to wear the 4th armour version and it has no damn weapon customisation, but it’s still a damn good skin.

IT WOULD’VE BEEN AN S+ TIER SKIN WITH LORE TIES IF YOU JUST GAVE IT TO RAMATTRA!

I’m studying in uni RN and my team did a group project with an Anubis model who I kid you not has a staff identical to Ramattra’s. I’d post a link, but the only saved footage I have on my home computer is of my personal showreel, which doxxes me, so I’ll have to add in a rough cut later.

15 Likes

you are a few weeks late to make this hit piece

I know, I was banned.

Trust me, I’ve been festering like the rat I am, waiting for this moment.

16 Likes

Dude the reaper skin is so bad. I’m glad he got one of the ugliest skins.

1 Like

But it could’ve been Ramattra’s ugly skin! :sob:

5 Likes

it honestly doesnt look bad, although ram did get robbed there

4 Likes

Just looks bad.

20 characters

not really, the animations are pretty cool, his design fits this aesthetic and the sfx is pretty good

2 Likes

Hey, it could’ve been worse, just look at Orisa’s.

1 Like

Ramattra in season 16 when he gets a Mythic to make him look like the Grim Reaper with a scythe staff:

7 Likes

I can see it now.

“We’re happy to present the new Reaper Mythic skin!”

“HUH, REAPER AGAIN? HE JUST GO ONE! REAPER GETS 2 MYTHICS BEFORE JUNO GETS A SINGLE LEGENDARY?!”

“What? OH, no not at all, Ramattra is getting the Reaper Mythic.”

“HUH?”

Just imagining the "HUH"s in Flats’ voice is great.

1 Like

Are you joking with this? :joy:

Only thing about it that’s bad (the fact it breaks their rules for mythic skin releases aside) is how to get the full effects you need all 80 mythic prisms which is simply not a reasonable price outside of a BP reward.

I’ll save my prisms and keep using the valentine’s skin that I love.

I can see this happening unironically.

1 Like

I don’t care what y’all say, finally more skins with ABS!

2 Likes

This skin has an automatic braking system?

3 Likes

give us scourge necromancer Ramattra instead imo.

it looks great on reaper tho and reaper needed the love

Did Ramsay teach you that?

Hey, Lunarnet; Ramattra has Poseidon.

NO matter What Overwatch does… We will all still keep Playing AND PLAYING

Yeah,

The thing is reaper has so many good cool unique skins with lots of flair. Pumpkin head, that one epic skin in red with the mask, even Dracula is super weird and cool somehow. Really wish ram got this mythic. Although his Olympus skin is pretty amazing yet still.